Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marlene_2008

Posted by nonacook 8bFL (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 8:21

Marlene didn't tell us about her knee surgery, but it
happened the first of February. I learned about it today
on the Holiday forums.
Hope you are continuing to improve, Marlene!
Prayers....
Sorry that we did not know!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marlene_2008

Hope all is well. You're in my prayers also. :)

o

I saw it over on Holidays & sounds like she is doing pretty well, home already! So that's good. Hugs & prayers for speedy recovery! Jan

o

Hugs and def prayers too!

o

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the good wishes and continued prayers too. I did have my knee replacement and though it's been quite the experience, I am doing pretty well and now walking with a cane. I hope to be able to return to work in three weeks and back to being able to drive in another couple of weeks. Thanks again!

o

Wow, Marlene. Glad you're doing so well. That gives me encouragement. Feb. 8, I had a hip replacement. I've been in a lot more pain than I expected. Keep up the good work.
Laura

o

Prayers that you will be back full force soon!

o

Best wishes Marlene. Glad to hear you're doing well. I will have a knee replacement on April 24th. I'm afraid my garden junk will be sparse this year; but wonderful for next year. Most of my junk is glass bottles that I take in for the harsh Wisconsin winter. Hope you're feeling great by gardening time!
Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here