Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
a_girl_named_max

The survey says .... Spring Fling or Summer Junk Bonanza

a.girl.named.max
13 years ago

Let's do a quick survey to see who is interested in what and when. Let's vote by Sunday, February 20. I will tally the votes and post the results on Monday. Then we can decide on dates and guidelines.

Question #1: Are you interested in a Spring Fling or a Summer Junk Bonanza (Gardyloo?) Of course there is nothing that says we can't do both but remember the Junk Train is on the track.

Question #2: Are you interested in coordinating or helping to coordinate the event(s?)

This reminds me of my family at Thanksgiving. The conversation always, ALWAYS, goes like this....

* My question: Do you want pumpkin pie or apple pie?

* Response: Either is fine.

* My response: Sigh.... How about a small slice of each?

* My next tough question: Do you want ice cream or whipped cream on your piece(s) or pie?

Any and all are welcome to join the fun. To get us started I did a quick search back to the first of the year and made a list of people interested in a Spring Fling or Summer Junk Jamboree. Sorry if I missed anyone. Again please feel free to join us even if this is the first you've heard about either.

I'll start - Max - Spring Fling. I can help coordinate or will coordinate if no one else volunteers.

azcactus flower?

chelcass?

dollydee?

gardencraze?

grammacindy?

jensyen?

kellyoh?

kirkus?

luna llena feliz?

marlene2008?

mary2010?

marylee2010?

mayme?

mjowest?

nmgirl?

oldcrafty?

pugsgranny?

r murray?

shpnqueen?

ANYONE ELSE?

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I'll pass this time, max...but I am on the Junk Train. Thanks! Jeanne S.

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

I prefer to do Spring Fling, BUT if Summer Junk Jamboree wins that is okay too. Any of it is bound to be fun to do. Whatever is easier and convenient for the majority.

• chelcass
    13 years ago

Spring Fling..............Yes
    Summer Junk Jamboree......Yes

Also on Junk Train but I have lots and lots of goodies to share and still collecting.

Will help anyway I can. I am on dial-up so my computer is really slow.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Spring Fling is best for me...I tend to get greedier as the summer goes on and I'm working on projects...right now, I have an abundance of stuff to share! ;-)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Either is fine with me! Unfortunately I missed the junk train. *sniffle* This will be my only opportunity to participate in something.

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

First choice would be Spring Fling But I'll do what ever the majority votes on. I'm sure I have enough treasures to do both. I am also on Junk Train. Will help in any way I can

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

I'm too busy this spring to participate. I might be able to do something this summer but I'm not even sure about that yet.

• a.girl.named.max
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Just checking in to see if anyone else is interested.

Max

• dollydee
    13 years ago

Either is fine with me. Sorry I won't be able to help if it's Spring Fling, my Mom just had a stroke last week and we are in the middle of trying to move, so I don't have any free time.
    I can help with Summer if it's turns out to be that one.

Hugs,
    Dee

• a.girl.named.max
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That's okay Dee. Sorry to hear about your Mom. My best wishes for her recovery. Take good care.

Max

• backyardmom
    13 years ago

Max count me in also.Either one is find.Sorry I can't help.I'm also moving into a 55+ community,in packing I have alot of stuff.I'm in on the Junk train too.Looking forward to
    sharing!!
    Joan

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Sorry to hear about your mom, Dee! I hope she has a quick and complete recovery. She will be in my prayers!

• kirkus
    13 years ago

I think halfway in between...allowing people to shop those garage sales in nicer weather for finds. :o) Not sure if we can do it this year...tightened up our budget since Carol resigned her library position to be a full-time Mom. :o) We'll have to wait an see. :o) Thanks for volunteering to organize this! Having started the Secret Santa Exchange and Gardyloo, it's sooo rewarding! Bear Hugs! Kirk