Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
use2bcapecodr

Happy Birthday, Xmascarolmarie!

use2bcapecodr
15 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROL!

In spite of everything going on there, I hope you get some time to relax and enjoy yourself!

Love,

Sandy

Comments (16)

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Yes, in spite of it all ......

{{gwi:77473}}

luvyahappybirthday ~tenderlee

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Sending you some "change" in hopes of a Happier Birthday.

When our journey grows serious on what should be a happy occasion keep praying for "change". Close your eyes. God can send you a little "Changel" to usher in the new life of Spring!!! Susie

{{gwi:77475}}

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Hope it truly is a Happy Birthday with Little Ben improving!! That would really make your day special!!Hugs & prayers from Ca! Jan

• kirkus
    15 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY BEAR! Love, Kirk

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Carol!!! Hope you find a little quiet time to celebrate your day!

Hugs,
    Marlene

• leveta
    15 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!with a buncha hugssss....

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Carol! I hope you have a wonderful day.

~Micki~

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

Happy Bday!!!! Hope you had a good one!

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

I wish we could all have given you a whopper of a surprise party, with your favorite WINE of course.
    Wishing you a GOOD day, it would be a change for sure! One well-deserved.
    hugs, Karen

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Oh, Kirk, honey-bear, thats sooooo sweet!

Sorry, just had to say that!!LOL!!
    Hey, I could use that in my song!!!
    Ok, I just made up a song for adina, cuz I missed her birthday yesterday, Sorry, dear.

So, now, Miss Carole, what will I sing for you?
    OK, yall, dont laugh,(no, really, laugh, please) here goes, ahem...

Happy Birthday to Miss honeybear,
    she's such a special one, I swear,
    We all hope your day was a great one,
    And you had lots of happiness and a ton of fun!!
    Yeah to you!!!!!!!!
    I know its been so hard for you and your family lately,
    try to make it a wonderful birthday, count your blessings and count yourself twice, because YOU are a blessing to your GJ family and your family, too. We love you and are praying for you all. Tell Kirk to give you a big hug and kiss from us all! OK, nothin' sloppy, now, Kirk, just keep it real, will ya??!!LOL!!
    Love ya! Have a happy day and I will raise a glass for you tonight after dinner!!!!
    blessings-sherri

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Hope you had a great day and wish you many, many more! Jeanne S(and we share a middle name, "Marie.")

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Happy birthday!

• xmascarolmarie
    15 years ago

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday messages! They really made my day! Sherri, in reference to "the sloppy kiss", there are too many germs flying around this house for one of those! LOL I'd settle for a Valentine hug! LOL Thanks again! Carol

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

* * * MS Carol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* H * A * P * P * Y * ~ * B * I * R * T * H * D * A * Y!!!

\* ~ \* Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm old.... and I don' t know all this computer stuff !!! & I tried to post the other day... but it did NOT go thru !!!! that durn satalite thingymagig............ So I ~ SEE ~ that you have many GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT Birthday Wishes !!!! Tons of us just Love & Adore YOu !!!!!!!!!!!! and your precious family !!!!! \*\*\* A little Birdie told us.... all the Wonderful things you got to do... even though you and Baby Ben were a Little Under the Weather..... Seems like the Birthday Celebration helped to make you.... much better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless ! SusieSunshine
  • luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Really, I didn't forget!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Kathy aka Luna