Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

First round of Junk Train addresses...

nmgirl
13 years ago

went out this morning. I'm using the Garden Web email form to send them so be watching.

The first address group are all in the West, NW and SW USA. Should I mention names? No, don't think I will.

The next group will be in the SE and NE and the last will be more in the middle section of the country. Roughly speaking of course, I fudged things a bit here and there.

Is everyone clear on how the Junk Train works? If you're not sure or just want to clarify things please post here.

Old Crafty is the back up conductor so if there's a problem and you can't reach me, email her at: frogs4linda@yahoo.com.

Re: Campbell

Have fun, take photos of him hanging with you or doing whatever and post them here.

PLEASE keep him away from your pets, esp. small playful doggies!

And please don't sew, glue or permanently attach anything to him. Little JT is fragile now and has scars from her travels. Campbell is a bit scared but I assured him all of you will treat him well. JT is enthusiastic and encouraging. They're going to spend their last day together for awhile playing in the sunshine and later are going to watch a movie and have popcorn.

JT just said to remind everyone to remember to put Campbell back in the box!

Toot-toot, the Junk Train will be rolling out tomorrow!

Sylvia

Comments (4)