Vickie

Comments (10)

• nonacook
    15 years ago

If I skip a couple of days I just don't know what is
    going on!!!!!!
    Sorry about your fall-I have had a couple of falls
    lately, but fortunately just soreness. We do tend
    to forget that we can't go as fast as we used to.
    My feet seem to get tangled up in everything-LOL
    Hope you are feeling better!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Cherry, I keep getting 'pinching' feelings on my rump-pa-pum-pum and hip. I kept wondering what this was all about????? Finally I realized that every time God pinches me on the rump I'm supposed to pray for Cherry. Duh-uh.

Hope you are soaking in hot salts water. It is amazing for deep soreness but will not stop "God's Prayer Pinches".

Susie

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

thank you all so much, i m feeling very old, i can t stand or walk very long.igot my hospital bill but no call back so i must not have a nybroken bones thank goodness so i must be okay i have a doctor s appointment for march 3 and i ll see what he says. it still hurts like the devil i feel hot burning pain down from my hips to the back of my knees. i ve been crafting just a little with paper scraps and bits&pieces and took photos i ;; show later.

• leveta
    15 years ago

Kudzu I was so hopeing you were feeling better by now...Sorry that your still hurting...God Bless...

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry that you are still hurting. I was thinking about you earlier today. I hope it gets better very soon. I wish there was something I could do to help you feel better.

~Micki~

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Sorry to hear the hips are still hurting!! Not sure you could get out of the bathtub, just stand in shower & let warm water flow over your lower back as long as you can. Heating pads are great also but don't use for hours. Just take it easy as you can until you find out from dr what is going on. Glad you can craft some, you must be going crazy with mind saying craft, body saying,whoa, don't move!!!Praying that brighter days will soon be there for you! Jan

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

oh Susie...you never fail to crack me up! "God's prayer pinches" huh? Ouch!

Kudzu, that kind of pain you described sure sounds like what I go thru when I injure my sciatic nerve.
    (usually by lifting something I shouldn't) So I sure empathize, as I know how awful and debilitating that kind of pain is. Prayers continue for you to feel better asap!

{{gwi:77274}}

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Sorry you're not back up and around yet! I know that hurts like the dickens. I'ts even hard to get comfortable when you are trying to lay down. Just take it easy and know we are praying for you to get back in the groove!
    blessings-sherri

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Oh dear...I hope your pain goes away soon and you heal completely. Falls like that are so frightening and can be devastating. God willing there are no broken bones or any serious damage.

God bless!

~Sandy~

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Oh, Kudz, sorry that you are continuing to have pain...hope relief is on the way soon. Take good care of yourself and will keep you in thought and prayer. Jeanne S.

{{gwi:77978}}

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner