Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
backyardmom

jt visit from my gk

backyardmom
15 years ago

My Gk's came today.Corey my GS broke his wrist at school.He wanted to know all about Jt.Kylie My GD got alittle to close to GS's cast,he turned around and she got it in her mouth,They enjoyed JT.Kylie loves Jt's jewery.

{{gwi:77994}}

Comments (11)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Such cute GKs! Sorry about your GS's wrist, but glad they got to visit with JT!

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

They are sooo cute! Nice they got to share in the JT.
    kathy

• treasureforu
    15 years ago

Your grandkids are adorable. Sorry he broke his wrist and that would be nasty to have it hit you in the face. Those poor GK's are going to think grandparents are very silly. Having a train traveling around the US with JT in tow? Not exacttly the most mature things we have ever done. ROFL!

• backyardmom
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I explained to them that the box and jt is going to go all over the USA.They thought is was neat.My dd said if it's fun and different Mommom does it.I'm having a ball with it.I can't wait see and hear all about the adventures that are coming.

• leveta
    15 years ago

Awwww they are so cute...It's hard not to hit things with a cast. I broke mine when I was 7...

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Cute GK's!! GD matches JT's outfit so well!! Sorry she got hit! My DS broke his in jr. hi.playing on wet grass. Dr. said didn't really need an xray as it wasn't swollen, I insisted & it looked like it had been cut right through above the wrist with nothing to hold it together but cast it took 12 weeks to heal. I broke mine & it didn't swell either so that's no sign it's OK!! Glad the JT is heading up to Wa. Kirk & family are waiting to see what goodies come to their door & to welcome JT!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Kylie looks so pretty with JT on her lap! They match each other perfectly! And Corey is such a handsome boy and looking great even with that nasty broken wrist. OUCH! Aaaaa to have such pretty blonde hair like that without a bottle, huh?

It looks like JT had loads of fun and adventure at your house. Make sure you pack her warm clothes for her chilling adventures in Washington!

It is so much fun to see the pictures and read the stories about the Junk Train!

Thank you nmgirl aka Sylvia for being the conductor and purplemoon aka Karen for organizing all the JT pictures!

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Awww, your two little "walking wounded" ones are adorable.
    But looks like time with JT made them pretty happy. Now she gets to visit Kirk n Carol's two little ones. JT is just having a blast on her journey.
    I decided when she comes to Phoenix, she better not meet my dogs. The Whippets might love her a bit TOO much if you get my meaning. She'd be continuing her journey in pieces, LOL, and could probably go off in 4 different directions.
    So I will tell her she can't get a photo with a Whippet and hope she understands.

hugs, Karen

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Now isn't that just like brothers and sisters!!??LOL!! They are soooo cute! Adorable little faces! Hope they enjoyed meeting JT and sharing the story you told them about her travels. Thx for sharing!
    blessings-sherri

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Oh, the GKs are adorable!!! Mine will enjoy JT's visit too when it's our turn! JT is really having fun on her journey!

LOL about the whippets loving JT too much Karen! My best friend has a little teacup chihuahua, who loves a little stuffed toy better than any dog I've ever seen. I'm always looking for cheap stuffed animals for him when I'm junkin', usually I can find them for free or 5 or 10 cents, and the fun he has with them is priceless.

~tenderlee

• akup_a
    15 years ago

What adorable big, brown eyes Kylie has! She & JT make a pretty pair. Looks like Corey has alot of friends that signed that cast! Did you get out a map & show him all the states where JT had been? That would have been a really neat learning tool.
    Vickie

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES