Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

AAARRRGGGGHH !!! I can't find these !

toomuchglass
14 years ago

Can you help me ? ....... I'm all Googled out - I give up . What I'm looking for is ---- those small metal tubes on windchimes. Not the big Bongers -- the small ones you see on every cheap Chinese windchime. They go from small to about 5 " long. The ones I did see on Google were so expensive.... I know I've seen them in craft stores before - but I can't remember where. Can you help me ? I'd love to get a dozen sets or so . I'm on this windchime kick ...

Do you have any ideas ?

Comments (4)

• nonacook
    14 years ago

I have often wondered where to get those, but have never seen them for sale. Hope you find some.

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Couldn't you just use aluminum or steal pipe that you can buy at Lowe's and cut it to size?? I know that my DH used that when he made me a windchime....you can easily drill them and "sand" the rough edges off....you can also buy copper pipe if you want to go that way.......

• liljunkr
    14 years ago

Just checking something Lowe's , Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Tru Hardware , Lumber 88, Value Hardware I'm just looking to see which of the many hardware and home improvement stores is getting a nice mouseover advertisment popup if we put in the name. I can remember when the name was left out and The big orange box or the big blue box or the red box was substituted.
    Lil

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus