Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

how to waste time, LOL

Purplemoon
15 years ago

Well, when I took my Valentine decorations down last Sunday, I lost my bit of "festivity" around here. So now I have my St Patrick's decorations up. LOL.

Every since I joined the Holiday Forum two years ago, I've gotten so hooked on decorating for ALL the Holidays. Not in a big way like Christmas of course. Just small touches.

A grapevine wreath on my front porch, that I RE-decorate for each little Holiday. I do my family-room mantle, my "stacked plates" on the kitchen table....tho this time I substituted them with some neat candleholders I found at a bargain price. I'll do the plates for Easter tho.

I also love the bell jar in my bathroom to decorate. A story about the decor in it....there's a tiny rabbit figurine that was a Christmas gift from my VERY SPECIAL 'adopted' niece. She's 8 yrs old and she went shopping at TS with her own money to find me a present! She knows how I love bunnies and this one is darling. I put him in the bell jar that was decorated for Christmas.

When she saw the photo, I think she was really happy I used her bunny. So I decided he was going to stay in there and be part of ALL the decorations. So he got "Valentine-d" and now the Irish green for him. This is such fun for me, and I love her so much.

Anyway, all the photos are in my personal album and here's the link if you want to waste some time. LOL

{{gwi:77274}}

Here is a link that might be useful: my holiday decorating stuff

Comments (5)