• nonacook
    Original Author
    11 years ago

And it is very slow from 'submitting' until 'posting'

• Rusty
    11 years ago

There has been a big discussion about this
    Over on the Cooking Forum.

I, for one, HATE the new font and color combination!
    Definitely hard on the eyes!

Rusty

• kim546
    11 years ago

Not sure I like new font at all.

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

It's small & only takes up 1/2 of my screen, feels like my computer is getting smaller!!! It is slow, I noticed that right away. Message box has gotten smaller also. Jan

• Crafty Gardener
    11 years ago

Using my View option in the menu of my browser (Chrome) I usually enlarge the font to suit me and viewing is no problem.

Trying out the edit feature, and it works fine.

This post was edited by craftygardener on Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 14:59

• tinfoilhat
    11 years ago

They shrunk all the pictures and lost a lot of the detail in them. I wouldn't even have bothered to post my Cowboy Christmas Tree if I knew it was going to end up looking like that.

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

I don't have an "edit" refresh, print , Norton or even a clock on this computer. Windows 8 touchscreen which works sometimes but you can't sign in by touching if you use anything in way of numbers. I think they need to work on it. In mean time Microsoft gave a notice on the corner of email that "feel free to pick another email program"(I thought Microsoft were people that invented most of this computer stuff. And if Windows 8 email program doesn't work, go back to last 1 that did work. They said they were working on the problem!! Garden web takes up 10 1/2 in/ of my 20 in across screen so feels like it's very small. When I take my hand on screen & spread thumb & 2nd fingers apart the pics enlarge but often you get blur if you try to go very big. Nice gift from my kids but will have to get 12 yr old GS over here to help me out as he is only other 1 that has 1. I emailed homemade strawberry cupcakes to myself as no way to print them off. That way I know where they are & can write down the recipe so I don't lose it. No way to bookmark anything either. Seems like going backward with no bars at top & bottom & sure miss the clock. It was always in lower right hand corner & next to Norton so you knew if you were in good shape. Crafty gardener is there an "edit" feature on the keyboard? Oh yes, it's wireless so you have to turn it over(to turn off) along with mouse so the batteries don't run down. Tech stuff is getting to be more work all the time!! Maybe it's just me! Jan

• Crafty Gardener
    11 years ago

Jan, I have an iMac, would never go back to a Windows computer.

• Shades_of_idaho
    11 years ago

I have win7 and I can enlarge my font using my touch pad. AND I do have to do this. Have not tried a picture. this is the first time I have been back here to see the new layout. not sure if it will work on my kindle. Will try it next time I turn it on.