Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smickerdoodle

Everyone involved in the project!

smickerdoodle
15 years ago

Hey everyone,

This is to all of you involved the the project with me.

I thank you all for your help with this. It means so much. Please do me a favor and help me stay organized with this so that I don't miss anything. Please don't send out your contributions before Friday? I am afraid that I will miss something if I get them too spead out. This will really help me keep it all together.

Thank you all again!

~Micki~

Comments (24)

• leveta
    15 years ago

Sorry Smick, I guess you got my e-mail that I sent mine out a couple days ago. Right now DD and GK's are still staying here cause they still don't have power at their place. So I wanted to get things boxed and out while they(gk) were at there dad's for the day...I hope it's not an inconvienanc for you...

• smickerdoodle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Leveta,
    I got the package from you yesterday. It is wonderful! Thank you for the little extra thing that you put in there. It is gorgeous! It is all good. I will set it in a place where I plan to put the boxes next weekend. I just don't want to get too many before I am ready for them.

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up!

• leveta
    15 years ago

I'm glad to know you got the box. You very WELCOME for the item...You are so sweet and special for doing this that I just wanted to show my appreication...

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

OK I'll keep mine in the car for a few more days.
    kathy

• akup_a
    15 years ago

I'm glad I'm not late. I had jury duty, child malestation, which took longer than I thought it would. So I thought I had missed the dead line. I'll be sending an envelope your way next week. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
    Vickie

• toomuchglass
    15 years ago

Mine is in the works ...... the hardest thing is finding just the right box !

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Mine is ready to be mailed Friday. I am so excited about this project and can't wait to see photos.

Thanks, Micki, you are an angel to do this.
    hugs, Karen

• smickerdoodle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Everyone,

It is cheaper to mail you packages through the post office than any other carrier. If you can't get to the post office, you can go online and pay for the postage there as well as request a carrier pickup. Just thought I would let you know!

Micki

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

Sent mine this morning.
    kathy

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

I'm sending mine tues as Mon. is holiday!! Jan

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Mine was mailed today. I am soooooooooo excited about this project.
    Micki, you are an angel. I know Sylvia is going to be so thrilled and touched over this.

hugs, Karen

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Our package went out in the mail on Saturday. Thanks again for organizing this special project, Micki! Kirk and Carol

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Micki ... I pkgd. up my envelope today so will mail it Mon. morning. Thanks for doing this special project! Jeanne S.

• toomuchglass
    15 years ago

OMG -- I was panicking ..... it'll be out tomorrow ......
    WHEW .....

• smickerdoodle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The PO is closed tomorrow...just hold on to it til Tuesday. I am not sending it out til the first so there is plenty of time...:)

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Micki! I did get mine in mail today at the post office. Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Hi Micki~

Mine went out yesterday! Thanks again for coordinating this!

~M

• toomuchglass
    15 years ago

Mine went out today . Whew ~ !

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

husband mailed mine out for me you should have it by now i hope it fits in the box

• akup_a
    15 years ago

I'll be mailing mine out today. I hope I'm not running everyone late with the final delivery. I pray it will bring joy to her heart.
    Vickie

• smickerdoodle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I don't plan to mail the package out until the 2nd so you should be fine if you get them sent out by the weekend. Thank you again everyone for participating in this. It means so much!

• nonacook
    15 years ago

I went to the post office today---it was an adventure, since I had not mailed a package to anyone in about 12 years. I go to the PO to get stamps-100 at a time. Had to go an extra time this year to get 1-cent stamps when the postage went up-LOL
    I really don't like to go there!
    Anyway it's in the mail!

• luvs2click
    15 years ago

I'm mailing mine out today - hope it arrives in time. I had a great idea, but had trouble finding the supplies to make it. Finally found it this weekend at GOODWILL -YAY!!
    Arlene