Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

asking for prayers

nanagrandma
12 years ago

Just keep getting older and my body parts seem to need attention all the time, LOL not funny when it ouchies.

I will be having back surgery on March 19. It seems my lower disc is pressing on my nerve so the pain runs all the way down my hip to my toes. Am having it at the new extention Loma Linda Hospital in Murrieta. Close to home. Lots of pain and a long long wait for surgery. It started hurting in November around Thanksgivig when we were in S.Carolina visiting our daughter and family. AND IT GOT WORSE FROM THERE. Thanks for your great prayers, they always come through ever since the cancer. And my Healing Tree is still up and reminds me to pray for all my friends too; Thanks Again

Luvya All

Sylvia

NanaGrandma

Comments (8)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Yes, I posted ...not this side ...but hugs to you, nanagrandma ...& will keep you in good thought & prayer ...may you find comfort w/surgery. Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Sorry to hear you have been having so much pain with your back. Hope that the surgery will get you up & around again & without any discomfort! Hugs & prayers for you, your family & the surgical team to all come through so you can enjoy life again. Jan

• nonacook
    12 years ago

Prayers for you once more!
    Keep looking at that healing tree!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Hang in there Sylvia! We're all sending prayers and gentle hugs your way.

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Could not stand pain any longer and had my husbands surgeon perform the surgery on Feb 27; pain from hip and leg is gone, of course I have wound pain and when I do physical therapy it hurts; Thank You all for praying for me I can say I am feeling so much better.
    Blessings and Thank You prayers for you and your loved ones
    Sylvia

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Glad it is over, I was going to say we would be praying for you Monday! So glad that part is past & you are on the mend. Continued prayers for you to feel much better in the coming weeks! Jan

• nonacook
    12 years ago

I have been thinking, and wondering how you
    were.
    Will continue to pray for you.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Glad you're feeling better and coming along Sylvia! Will keep sending prayers your way for a complete recovery.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm