Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Take JT to Work Day...not a good idea. Part 1

nmgirl
14 years ago

For all of you who have been patiently waiting. I finally have some photos of JT. She was bummed because a. I hadn't had time to show her the local sights and b. when I did I have time the weather was nasty, (for here anyway). So in an effort to make amends I asked if she wanted to go to work with me on Super Bowl Sunday. It was going to be quiet and I figured it she would be fine.

Big mistake.

The following photos document the day. Enjoy.

Note: In the photos you'll see a little yellow duckie. He travels with my camera and gets his picture taken in lots of neat places. He and JT hit it off right away and are now the best of pals....or partners in crime.

Let the show begin!

{{gwi:78248}}

The day started off with the two wanting to be weighed.

{{gwi:78249}}

JT said Duckie was the heavy one so she made him get off the scale.

{{gwi:78250}}

She was not pleased with the result and ran off to sulk. This then turned into a game of hide and seek for both of them. Duckie tried the camouflage technique.

{{gwi:78251}} {{gwi:78252}}

I found them but they hid again.

{{gwi:78253}}

And once more.

{{gwi:78254}} {{gwi:78255}}

They still haven't told me how they got inside those things. I told JT that was enough Hide 'n' Seek, she said it was Duckie's idea. Yeah right. I told them to settle down and relax. Here's what they did.

{{gwi:78257}}

Next thing I knew JT was yelling "I wanna fly the space ship!" Oh dear.

{{gwi:78259}}

Then she put Duckie in the "transporter room" and was going to beam him up!

{{gwi:78261}}

I thought I'd better seperate them for awhile. Duckie wanted to watch the movie...

{{gwi:78262}}

and JT wanted to spy on customers...at least she wasn't underfoot.

{{gwi:78263}}

That didn't last long.

{{gwi:78264}} {{gwi:78265}}

I told her she could ride the turtle but she had to be very patient and sit very still or she might scare him.

{{gwi:78266}}

After a bit she figured out he was made of stone. She was a bit miffed with me.

{{gwi:78267}}

Yes the bottle says "Poop Off". The stuff is for cleaning bird droppings off stuff. Duckie didn't understand why that's a problem. Another round of Hide and Seek ensued.

{{gwi:78268}} {{gwi:78269}}

JT couldn't figure out how I found her so quickly. Then they went for a ride on a wind chime...

{{gwi:78270}}

Climbed the suet logs...

{{gwi:78271}}

And it was time for lunch! We'll continue their adventures in Part 2 of Take JT to Work Day.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz