Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Happy Birthday Purplemoon!

kirkus
15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Karen (aka Purplemoon)! You do so much for our forum. Thank you for creating the many photo albums for all of us! Thank you for your encouraging words! Thanks you for your friendship! You are a very special lady! You are a pillar to our Garden Junk forum...or should I say you are a "totem" to our Garden Junk forum! :o) We hope you have a fun-filled day! Bear Hugs & Love, Kirk, Carol, Olivia and Benjamin

Comments (15)

• mzclassic
    15 years ago

Ditto! Happy Birthday Karen. Hope you have a great day!

Donna in Florida

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Ditto from North Carolina!!! You are a very dear friend to all of us!

Have a wonderful and blessed Birthday filled with lots of special Treasures!!!

Brenda

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Have a terrific day, Karen!

Love,
    Sandy

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Karen!! You're very special to all of us!!

• leveta
    15 years ago

Happy Happy birthday, Happy Happy birthday,Happy Happy bithday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

I also appreciate you so much for your computer savvy and organization skills. Thank you for reaching back and being so helpful to newbies!!! I always enjoy your creations and Holiday displays. You are a major friend to the forum and are supportive of all who post there.

Happy Birthday Dear Karen!!!! Happy Birthday to you-u-u-u!!! (She sang loud and off-key as usual, yet with love in her heart.) susie

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

happy birthday baby
    we love you sooo

so sorry can't sing
    have a great day
    debby

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Celebrate! This is YOUR day! Thanks for all you do here on the GJ site (above and beyond)! You are certainly an inspiration! Jeanne S.

{{gwi:78599}}

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Karen, I hope your birthday is very special, because you are so special to our forum! Big squeeze the breath out of you hugs! ~tenderlee

{{gwi:78600}}

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

You guys are making me feel really special today. And Kirk says I'm a TOTEM. LOL. I like that. I think we're all part of a gigantic totem here, we support one another and are pretty darn strong! and we're just so "decorative", LOL.
    {{gwi:76417}}

• cait1
    15 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May you have a most special day!!

• desertrat1
    15 years ago

Karen Karen Karen!

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had a cake and ATE it too! :-) I'm sure your hubby, Jason and all the rest of the family did soemthing very specail just for you! I like it when you get to celebrate all week long--it sure makes it more special....

Love, Jules

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Karen, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your little purple moon with the hanging red heart! It's so ...... purplemoonish!! :-)

Did you create it? Great job! Hugs ~tenderlee

• daisydal
    15 years ago

this is me lookin' very ashamed that I have not been around lately.... And to top it off I missed telling you, dear friend how special you are to me and to wish you a Happy birthday. Karen, please forgive, I am so sorry to have missed your birthday, I should have remembered because it is the same day as my daughters. Hope you had a wonderful day. You are a beautiful classy lady that we all adore. May this next year be filled with lots of happiness, peace and good health. I am still praying for that cure for fibro for you!! God Bless you, dear, you are the TOP totem in my books!!
    blessings-Sherri