Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Where's JT?

nmgirl
15 years ago

I've been out of the loop for a week and I've lost track of our JT. Who is she hanging with at the moment?

Comments (6)

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

No problem, I've been meaning to update. Been out of the loop here too, because daughter ended up with complications from her gallbladder surgery last week, and I have been babysitting pretty much 24 hours a day, 2 in diapers. DD is feeling somewhat better now, but is going to require a 2nd surgery on the ducts in her liver in a few months :-( I had posted that she was doing great (lasted only 2 days), and I was premature with that info, sorry, wish I hadn't said anything now.

JT's status is that it will leave Chatta tomorrow, Thurs Mar 5th, just 1 day shy of being here 2 weeks. Sorry to have taken the whole 2 weeks almost, which will be Friday. I'm glad now that 2 weeks was the timeline, because ya just never know when you won't have any extra time. Stuff just happens and happens .....

I was also slow with another project that was due during this period too, just barely got it there in time ... *grinning* at Smickerdoodle! Whew!

Haven't had time for much posting, but I'm sure you were wondering. Other details are in the original thread I started about JT being in Chattanooga. ~tenderlee

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Tenderlee: sorry to hear DD is still having troubles. Prayers for her & you. Knowing her kids are in loving hands will help her recovery. You're the best.
    Vickie

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You have had your hands full, that's for sure and certain! Hope DD is over her rough patch and is on the mend. I'm sure JT was glad to be there for moral support.
    Life.....it's what happens while you're making plans.
    Take care!

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Sorry to hear yoour DD had a setback!! it happens a lot, used to have to be carefully after gallbladder surgery what you ate for couple of weeks. I can't remember what it was you had to stay away from either, wish I could. Neighbor had it probably 15 yrs ago. Something about body having to adjust to not having gallbladder to handle something____. So maybe stick to rather bland food & no grease or fatty foods as seems like that could be it???? Anyway will pray that she will improve quickly so she can get back to being mommy!! You take some time for yourself too! Jan

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Tenderlee, I'm very sorry your DD has had such difficult time, and now needs more surgery. And its been tough on you with taking care of the little ones and worrying about her.
    Sending prayers and hugs to all of you.

{{gwi:77274}}

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Glad that JT could be there for support, tenderlee! Your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she has a speedy recovery and is strong enough to take care of that very young family of hers very soon! What a handful! It is comforting to know that she has a wonderful mom to help her out during such a difficult time!

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone