Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
huntermom_gw

Button Bracelets?

huntermom
15 years ago

Not too long ago, purplemoon? or someone postes pictures of neat button bracelets. Have searched above and not found it. Think they were dangly? Senior moment or did it really happen? Just scored a ton of buttons on Craigslist cheap. :)

Comments (7)

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Don't know what style you're looking for but I did find this on the Craft and Decorations forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: button bracelet

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

I made some. I think I still have them on Photobucket.
    here's one I made for myself and here's a link to more bracelets I made. I used silver colored eye pins and head pins, and just slipped each one through a link in the chain, and then twisted it together. I love the look, this bracelet I wear all the time.
    {{gwi:78635}}

Here is a link that might be useful: kudzu's album

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Here's a link to a blog with a button bracelet.

Kudzu, I love the one you made too.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: button bracelet

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Wow, this is too funny. I have been doin alot of web browsing and trying to learn about different types of buttons to do the same thing!!! I definately want to see pictures of your projects.

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Kudz...I love the spoon bracelets too!! Beautiful.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Well, how pretty ... all of them are great! ~tenderlee

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Kudzu was the 1 who I copied as I liked what she made so I want to give her credit for getting me started. Only thing is be sure to get your jump rings or wire completely closed or it may fall off your wrist & you will lose it. GF & I discovered you have to double check that the links are closed or they can slip out. They are fun to make! Jan