Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
puggranny

Campbell

puggranny
13 years ago

Here is some pics of Campbell visiting at my house. He loved the grandboys and their toys- he like going outside the only almost mishap he had was on the saw but I saved him and showed the correct way- I wanted to show more but I got sick so he had to be my nurse!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/rebing1964/

Comments (9)

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

Fun photos!
    Campbell and power tools? Be afraid, be very afraid. Good thing you taught how to use them, maybe he can show JT when he gets home.
    Couple of cute grandkids, looks like one of them is missing a front tooth. That's not Campbell's doing is it?
    Wait'll JT finds out Campbell got to ride in a police car, she'll be jealous!
    Hope you're feeling better, thanks for posting the photos.
    Campbell's on the road again!

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

Thanks puggranny, for the pics. Enjoyed the pics of Campbell and those two little charmers of yours. Looks like Campbell has had another unforgetable adventure!!! Love the pic of him riding the pink flamingo. Thank goodness you showed him how to handle that saw!!! Sure hope you are feeling much, much better, and glad Campbell was there to help nurse you through!!! Thanks for sharing.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry your sick, but it looks like Campbell had a great time at your house. Really great pix of him and the grandkids.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh boy, what a lucky adventure for Campbell...looks like those GS's showed him a GRAND time! Love the PJ pics w/Campbell! TFS, puggranny! Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

What fun! I love your grandboys' police car too. They looked like they enjoyed Campbell's company too.

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Campbell will be quite shocked when he gets up here and there is snow! Your pictures are great!
    Kathy

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Hope you're feeling better puggranny! Glad that Campbell was there to serve you chicken soup! He looks as though he had a nice visit just the same....I agree, he should stay away from power tools! ;-)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

LOL, what a great time Campbell had. And especially getting to play with grandkids. I'm so glad he didn't play his Hide 'n Seek game with you since you were so sick. He
    must have been awfully sweet and good for you. Whew.

Tho I am seeing a "pattern" in him climbing things and riding on things. LOL. Glad you saved him from the power tools tho.

Hope you are feeling back to normal now.
    hugs, Karen

• puggranny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I feel so much better- and I really enjoyed Campbell just wish I had felt better!!!! Thank to everyone for caring about me!!!!