Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

notes on Junk Train '09

nmgirl
15 years ago

Greetings all!

I've just sent out the latest batch of JT'09 stations to their respective stationmasters. I've had several questions about my notification method so I thought I would try to explain my thinking on the topic.

Unlike the Secret Santa or the "soon-to-be-named" summer event, the Junk Train doesn't have one due date. It's a progressive thing. Therefore instead of sending out all the addresses at one time I'm doing it in ....chunks. I thought that would keep the event fresh in people's minds, build some anticipation, hopefully prevent or lessen the "now where did I put that address?" issues and make it easier to add stations to or move stations within the list.

Those of you who just received emails will notice that I've used the phrase "in the not too distant future" as a time reference. This might mean 2 weeks, it might mean 2 months, I personally have no way of knowing. Just the view the emails as a "Heads up!" notice.

Other business:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you change your snail or email address let me know a.s.a.p.!

Those of you who didn't suggest anything for your wish lists, and you know who you are, if you think of something, anything, please let me know so I can pass it along. You know how frustrating it can be shopping for someone who gives no gift suggestions. On the other hand if you enjoy surprises, have fun!

And just as a reminder and for those "newbies" who are asking for more info, I've included a link to the JT'09 guidelines.

JT is going to be impossible to live with after all her adventures. The JT sized John Deer hat and tractor... ROFLMAO!

Have a great day everyone and happy junking!

Sylvia aka NMgirl, your JT'09 conductor

Here is a link that might be useful: JT '09 guidelines

Comment (1)