Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindasewandsew

Here's JT

lindasewandsew
15 years ago

Here's JT, She took a side trip to a wedding, and sure didn't behave herself, lol. Linda

{{gwi:126467}}

{{gwi:126468}}

{{gwi:126469}}

{{gwi:126470}}

{{gwi:126471}}

{{gwi:126472}}

{{gwi:126473}}

Comments (23)

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Naughty girl!
    I hope she had a killer hangover the next morning, serves her right for behaving that way.
    For shame JT!

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

OMG, that last photo has tears running down my face. I am laughing so hard the dogs are looking at me like I'm nuts.
    First Carol turns her into a Wino, now you turn her loose at the bar with the hard stuff.
    Bless the bride and groom for being such good sports. Talk about wedding memories...wait till they try to explain these photos to their children someday. LOL.
    This is a riot.

{{gwi:77274}}

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

LOLOlOLOLOlOololOOlooolOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOO
    and then
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THanks Linda- Susie

• backyardmom
    15 years ago

Wow what a happy camper JT was.I love all the pic's.I had a good laugh.Thanks for sharing.Do we have to change her name to alkie.....Joan

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

that is just great.
    i think the old woman got to our dear jt
    debby

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

JT now has 25 photos in her album. Still hoping Donna got some when she visited FL. And when Tenderlee catches her breath, maybe some from her too.
    By the time JT makes the 'rounds', pun intended, she may need to visit AA.

Here is a link that might be useful: JTs album

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Wow! You all have been a bad influence on JT...She was such a good girl when she was here in Michigan! LOL What a riot. I'm glad that she and everyone else is having such a good time with her. I love the photos Linda!

~Micki~

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Oh that's sooooo funny ....

That's actually JT's evil twin, TJ, because JT would never, ever let her hair down like that haha ...

Besides, the real JT is somewhere between Chattanooga and Phoenix right now ;-)

Looks like Miss TJ was having quite a blast at the wedding .... hilarious how she keeled over after sipping from two straws at on time!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it LOL ~tenderlee

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Are you'all contributing to the delinquency of a minor???? Where's the cyber cops when you need them!! Nice wedding & glad the B&G went along with TJ!! Love the rolled fondant icing on WC. Purplemoon will soon be having her little guest to enjoy!! Hope the whimpets arn't too jealous!! Jan

• kirkus
    15 years ago

How funny! You are a hoot! Oh, and is that a blue bottle in the background of the one picture!? LOL Thanks for the smile! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Oh gosh....had a real blonde moment....I thought Tenderlee had sent JT to CA for Linda to get drunk and corrupt. But then I saw OUR JT didn't behave that way afterall. Her Evil Twin has struck it seems. LOL. Well, she still gets album space. These photos are too good. Maybe the "girls" will get to meet someday and really have us in stitches.

Linda,with all the NUTS on our Family Tree here, you just might be at the top of the tree.

• katishooked
    15 years ago

I can relate to what JT must have felt, although it's been a while since I have put myself in that position. LOL Hope after she recovered from her excursion she had a great time with you all Linda.

• cait1
    15 years ago

ROFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is TOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for the laugh. Gosh, JT sure has a lot of adventures!!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

HOW FUNNY IS THAT!! She WAS a naughty girl, wasn't she?! I did see that there was a blue bottle behind her on the shelf...did she grab it for you for a bottle tree or something? Maybe you'd better keep JT for a couple of days to make sure her hangover is gone before sending her on her way!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

What a hoot!!

~Sandy~

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

LOL that is a crack up!!!! Looks like she had a blast!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

LOL! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!
    What sweet children to include "our" JT in their wedding plans! Bless their hearts. I can just hear a little Grandchild say, "Granny, who did Daddy love most, Mommy or JT!"
    Some days a lady just has to let her hair down. Now, JT get back on the wagon! LOL!
    Vickie

• lindasewandsew
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OK, Here she is, back on the wagon. Maybe this is how she snuck over to California, lol. Linda

{{gwi:126474}}

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Linda, you better watch out for those guys in the white coats with the nets, LOL. I think they're coming for you.

Your photos sure keep me laughing!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

OMG...I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!! This totally cracked me and DH up!! Actually, he was howling!! LOL

~Sandy~

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

OMG! Linda, you are such a crack up! Can't believe you thought to do this! Luvs

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Oh my, how are the rest of us going to top this!! She may get bored at my house!!! It is warming up though...will have to get my thinking cap on.

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Oh, for gosh sakes, lindasewandsew! Poor, little TJ...even when she's down and out...she's SMILIN'!!!! You can't be takin' JT's twin out and about and not keep an eye on her! The bride & groom look so cool & collected....TJ must have been behavin' before the reception! Beautiful couple!!!

Thanks for the great pics! LOL ... Jeanne S.