Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

My Daughter's Surgery

jeannespines
15 years ago

I am on a hospital computer right on while my DD is resting...she had her surgery yesterday after a 2 wk postponement due to cold/virus. She is doing pretty well altho the surgery took twice the time that was anticipated due to having 3 babies c-sec resulting in scar tissue. They ended up keeping her overnight ...usually insurance doesn't do that anymore for hysterdomy (sp?) but she was able to stay & was quite out of it for awhile.

My SIL & I are taking her home soon to their home and I will be helping for abit. Thank you for your prayers & good thoughts. I am happy that this is over and none she can recuperate & get back to her family & school kids! God is good! Jeanne S.

Comments (19)

• backyardmom
    15 years ago

Glad the surgery's all over.Now well pray for a speedy recovery.Joan

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

I'm glad your daughter came through the surgery well and also will be praying for a good recovery...Yes Jeanne! God is good!

~Micki~

• leveta
    15 years ago

Glad all went well....

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Glad the surgery went okay, and that's it is over for her now! Every day after surgery is a better day than the one before!

They are blessed to have you with them, Jeanne. I hope her recovery is speedy, and that they can keep her somewhat comfortable. Those 3 little ones will be wanting their mommy back soon!

My thoughts and prayers with you all! ~tenderlee

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Great news!!!!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

So glad it went well. May she have a speedy and uneventful recovery.

God bless you all!

~Sandy~

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Glad the waiting is over & recovery is in progress!! Jeanne your going to have your hands full! Great that you can be there for her!! Prayers & hugs for all the little ones!! Jan

• kirkus
    15 years ago

So good to hear the good news. We have been praying for your daughter and you and your family. Tell her to take her time and heal. School will be there whenever she returns. :o) (Those are orders from a fellow teacher! LOL) God IS good!!! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Very good news! But prayers will continue till Life returns to normal for all of you. Hopefully that will not be too long, tho tell her not to rush the healing.

{{gwi:77274}}

• cait1
    15 years ago

YES! YES! Prayers work!! Continuing to pray for speedy and full recovery! Happy to hear the surgery went well.

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

So glad the surgery is over for your daughter and that things went well! Sending her wishes for a speedy recovery! She's blessed to have a mom and MIL to help her out while she recovers! Thinking of all of you!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Hope her recovery is still going strong. Prayers continue for you all.
    Vickie

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

That's great news :D She's lucky to have you come help out. Sweet prayers for all!

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I am so happy to hear her surgery went well and she is recuperating nicely with her great mom there to help! I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers across Wisconsin and into Iowa for her to have a safe and speedy recovery!

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Tell her to take care of herself and do what the dr's say. They are blessed that you are able to help.

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

So glad the surgery went well.
    kathy

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago
  • jeannespines
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you for the prayers and continued good thoughts. My daughter is healing from surgery and I came back home today after a week of spoiling DD, SIL & 3 GK's. It is so nice to feel so "special"...God blesses us all in such mysterious ways! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Such good news, I'm really happy you are home again, tho bet it sure seems 'quiet'. Just wait till JT gets there tho!

{{gwi:77274}}