debby_md_z7
15 years ago

susie where are you?

hope all is well

debby

Comments (13)

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

I have been missing her too Debby .... where are you MissSusieSunshine? We miss you and hope you're just off having fun, and staying out of trouble LOL! Hurry back! Hugs ~tenderlee

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

We NEED our SUNSHINE..........
    Miss you bunches, Ms. Susie!

{{gwi:76417}}

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

H O W DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Dear Sweet Debbie ~ Thank you for your sweet post...
    Have had some family stuff going on... and
    GrandBaby's BD and CELEBRATION... ! * ! * !

ALso... trying to DOWNSIZE to get ready to
    put home up for sale...
    BIG CHORE FOR ME ! ! ! !
    These decisions are NOT as easy as they use to B!!!
    I can stand all the PRAYERS you can send !!!!

I know I can do it..
    I Know I CAN DO IT !
    I K N O W ~ I ~ MUST DO IT ! ! !

Thanks again Ms Debby Your Prayers and special thought are helping to cheer me along my ~JOURNEY ~ ! ! ! + + + + and You ~ Ms Tenderlee ! ! ! Thanks to you also for the Loving Concern !!!! I have been having some \*FUN\* mixed in with the Tough Times ! ! ! & I am REMEMBERING TO "COUNT MY BLESSINGS!!!" and that includes YA'LL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ \* + \* I'm still here Ms Karen... I'm trying to Keep SHINNING ! ! ! ! Thanks for your special "E"'s and ENCOURAGEMENTS I Praise God For Our Special Friendships... Here on this Garden Web ~ GARDEN JUNK ~ ~ ~ Thanks again F R I E N D S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Your Little Hearts !!! I Just Love Ya'll to pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Buddy SusieSunshine (
  • luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Gosh, susiesunshine, where are you moving to? Is it back to your beloved Texas or just across town? We really have to make a point to meet one day!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

So glad to hear that your are alright Susie! Been thinking about you! Moving is such a big job...where are you moving to? We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Ms Susie- thought maybe you were down in Fort Lauderdale with the college guys on the beach. Instead you were at home 'doin the dirty' (affectionately known as 'planning a move').

I was in Frisco TX today talking to a nice traffic cop. He had a gripe about that little thingy he calls an INSPECTION STICKER. So anyhoo, I get to see Frisco's court house now. There must be a new SHERRIF in town. LOL Did your husband get a job transfer to Frisco? tee hee hee!

Then I went to a sweet lady's house who gave me some 4' yellow cannas lillies.

The whole time I was thinking of you and wondering if you were out of town. The cop said that didn't matter he was still givin' me the ticket.

Hope all is well sweet Yellow Rose Of Texas.

susie

• debby_md_z7
    Original Author
    15 years ago

so glad to here
    from you
    debby

• princess_mimi
    15 years ago

I'm so glad that you were MIA for happy reasons! Enjoy Spring with that grandbaby!!

~~Mimi

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Please, Please, Please be moving to Texas! We all need you here! Glad you enjoyed the celebrations.
    Vickie

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

So good to know you're okay SusieSunshine! Lots on your plate though, take it easy chickie! Hubby wants to downsize and sell, I do too really, but I don't know where the energy will come from to get the place "market ready". Probably will just end up staying, and whining about the hill and the stairs! Hugs ~tenderlee

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

What does this mean, that word, ya' know, "downsize"???? Is that like on the Junk Train when ya take out half a load and then fill it back up??? Or is that the Goodwill sacks you fill your trunk with??? Downsize, Ummmmm??? I would like to "downsize" a dress size or two!!! Ummmmmmm, again???

susiesunshine...my heart goes out to you ... I hope the move is a good one...if it was to TX, I think we would'da' heard a YIPPPPPPPPEEEEE...KIIIIII....AAAAAAA ... and we didn't hear that!!! Hope everything will come out "roses" with whatever is going on...will keep you in thought and prayer....

and bless that little grand-one of yours'...celebratin' a b'day! God bless! Jeanne S.

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Miss Susie Hope you had a good time with your GB. Bless you gal when moving. At my age, better you than me. LOL Yuck. Would be more of a chore. All in all, you sound very excited about the move. Good luck.

Kathy

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

H o w d y ~ ~ ~ Thanks for missing me !!!!!!!
    I really appreciate the sweet messages from you
    MsDeb ~ and all you other sweet hearts !!!!

It really means a whole bunch to me...
    I really needed the Love & Prayers and
    Support !!!!!
    Thanks again.....

God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

**** My life is being BLESSED by
    God Allowing me to Down Size my Personal Treasures...
    and I am praying that I can BLESS Other's
    and
    Praying I make the right decisions...
    and that I
    HAVE *FAITH* IN GOD... that He will help me
    get back to the Southern USA and
    *** I won't be mad if HE ALLOWS me to
    Return to my BELOVED TEXAS !! ! ! ~ but
    I will be willing to accept HIS WILL !!!!

THANKS AGAIN !

BLESSINGS COME IN * M A N Y * Forms....
    I am a truly Blessed WOMAN ! ! !

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA