Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a contractor.

Posted by mjowest 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 15, 11 at 17:09

anyone else getting this Annoying POP up everytime you pull up a new page?
Angie's got the list... lol

remember the honey bunches of oats pop up? that was when I first started, and I thought- what did I get myself into?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a contractor.

mjowest, I wondered what you were talking about..then I clicked on another post and... up popped the devil. I had just been closing it everytime and not reading it. LOL
Marylee

o

I found those ads when I turned on the PC today--
I really hate them popping up like that. I do like Marylee and just keep my curser in place and don't even wait for them to open-definitely don't read them!!!!

o

I'm getting them also. Sure slows things down, I never buy on line or on telephone. If I want something I order it. I figure this kind of stuff is spam. Well, there is 1 at top now & 2 on right side! All for desert flower whatever that is, oh a movie, can't go to those as too cool inside & people talk all through them out here & couple of other reasons. Jan

o

I had a bad experience with Angie's list so I wouldn't use it anyway. Now that they have such annoying pop up ads I wouldn't for sure. Some of my favorite magazine sites have annoying pop ups like that. Needless to say, I don't go them very often any more.

o

I noticed it too this morning...I was wondering where it came from. I will not be using/buying anything from pop ups, I hate them!!!

Dee

o

Guess my AOL pop-up blocker is working good. Whew.
I hate those things!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here