Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Jason rerun tonight on First 48

Purplemoon
15 years ago

I just found out they are rerunning Jason's second episode that First 48 did last year. Where its the case's aftermath wrapped up. I know many of you already saw it, but thought I'd mention its on again. Can't help doing the proud Mom thing where he's concerned.

It comes on A&E at 10pm here in Phoenix. They do two homicide cases, Jason's is the one called Crash.

Kind of an odd coincidence strikes me. This murder was Jas' first SOLO homicide case. The killer's name was Guterriez (sp?. Well its the SAME name as the guy who hit Jason's patrol car making it explode and him being burned.

How weird is that. That Guterriez was sentenced to 12 yrs in prison for assault on a cop. Maybe they've run into each other in prison and can talk about Jas. LOL.

{{gwi:77274}}

Comments (8)

• jeaninwa
    15 years ago

I'll look for the program tonight. I'd love to see it.

As for the name coincidence...........maybe they are related?

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Jim and I watched it again. Jason's part of the show aired at 9:30 our time tonight. It's apparently on again at 1 AM, but I think I'll pass on that one! LOL Sheri's off tonight, so I called and told her it was on too. She was going to watch it.

The first time Jim and I watched it, we were on vacation on Cape Cod.

The name coincidence is fascinating! Fate!

No wonder you're so proud of Jason, Karen. He has overcome so much and is absolutely amazing!

~Sandy~

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Thanks for the post, purplemoon...my DH & I watched it tonight also for the first time...such an awesome young man...takes my breath away with his composure, sensitivity and fortitude with all life has dealt him. A big hug to you, Karen, and your DH...and your awesome son, Jason & family. Words fail me right now, but I am so proud to know you & your family thru this GJ site. We need lots more Jasons' in this world! Love to you all, Jeanne S.

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

Purplemoon : Ms Karen ~~~ DITTO what all JEANNE says !

You are so A M A Z I N G !!!
    Jason is AWESOME & INCREDIBLE !!!

Thanks for sharing your family with
    Our Families !!!

GOD BLESS YOU ! AGain & AGAIN !!! As HE Has & WILL!!!!
    SusieSunshine
    ( OUR GOD DID/DOES/WILL Supply ALL YOUR NEEDS !!!

Ya'll are living proof of this Scripture !!!!!

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Shucks, I haven't been online much lately, and I missed it. Please let us know when it's coming on again Karen.

I have put together parts of your son's amazing story, and can't begin to imagine what you all must have gone through during those dark days! The strength of the human spirit can amaze us all! That, and the Holy Spirit ...

Hugs ~tenderlee

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

hi karen
    i was in bed half a sleep
    had a&e on and you know when you
    hear something.and i oh its my jason

karen you should be proud.
    debby

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

We don't have TV but I have watched some web clips about your son. He is an amazing young man.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks to all of you. It means so much to me to share Jason. He's truly my Hero.
    Even tho we "lived" that world-shattering time, I still can't help but go back at times and read the articles written about him. It touches me deeply at how others have responded to him. And I stay amazed at all he's overcome and how his spirit and soul are so strong. It will be 8 yrs ago on the 26th of this month.

{{gwi:77274}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Jason