Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Post your pet for Kirk, Carol, Olivia & Ben

jeannespines
15 years ago

Here's our rescued boxer/Am. Staffordshire mix, "Nellie." We got her in May of last yr. and celebrated her 2 yr. b'day on Sept. 9, 2008 (we guessed that date for her because the adoption agency did not know her exact age)...so we gave her my b'day!

She's been a great dog for DH & me ... and the big kids and grandkids enjoy her also! Here she is in the snow when we go walking in the woods. Hope you enjoy the pics! Jeanne S.

{{gwi:126571}}

and sniffing around a woodpile:

{{gwi:126572}}

and this is Dimas, our son's dog, American Water Spaniel, who comes & plays with Nellie:

{{gwi:126573}}

Comments (17)

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

Here is Miss Peeky (Pikachu) who we think is about 17, she's live with us for 10 years:

{{gwi:76925}}

Here is Teeger who is almost 2:

{{gwi:126574}}

And is is Zorro with brother Teeger:

{{gwi:126575}}

I love kittles. I would like to have a dog as well, but dh isn't ready for one.
    kathy

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

This is Jack He is a rat terrier
    {{gwi:126576}}

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Thank you, Jeanne, for such a sweet post! Olivia LOVES the pictures of dogs and cats on here!!! She is SUCH an animal lover! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Here are our pets:

This is Marley when he was a pup in the spring. Yes, we named him after Marley from the book MARLEY AND ME :o)

{{gwi:126577}}

This is Olivia this winter with Gracie and Marley (on the right), our Golden Retrievers... (Hasn't Marley grown!!!?)...

{{gwi:126578}}

This is Gracie with our Riley (on the right) who passed away a few years ago. I posted his story on the link below. I miss him so much. He was my buddy.

{{gwi:126579}}

This is Toeby, our 6 toed kitty! He was a stray who adopted us! He is an EXCELLENT mouser and soooo loveable!

{{gwi:126580}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Riley

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Well, with 7 Whippets and 5 cats, I better just post the link to their album and not put photos in the post. LOL

{{gwi:77274}}

Here is a link that might be useful: My dogs and cats

• meadel
    15 years ago

I love to show off my Gracie, part Nova Scotia Duck Toller, part Golden,part fox and bear ! lol
    {{gwi:126581}}{{gwi:126582}}{{gwi:126583}}

• luvs2click
    15 years ago

Can you believe we STILL haven't got this computer set up enough that I can post photos? I'm getting really grouchy about that. Anyway, we don't have any pets at the moment - well, we do have some fish and a fire belly newt that got left behind when my son went to college (he got him when he was 8 years old). We lost our dog a few years ago and our 19 yr. old cat last fall, and so far, haven't replaced them. I miss them so much! We will definitely get another kitty in the spring, still debating about a dog. Anyway, here is my link to photos of our dog Buddy (he was an interesting mix - very short legs but lots of pep - everyone always wanted to know WHAT he was? ????? Heinz 57 I guess) and our sweet kitty, Sam.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sam and Buddy

• desertrat1
    15 years ago

OK, so I already posted one on the bird house post. Here's another one of our Missy girl! My boys Sean and Nathan each had goldfish. Nathan went through many goldfish but Seans got really BIG. I finally put him in the pond with our one koi and they were happy. I think an Egret got him last fall so now we just have the koi and many mosquito fish (they are like plain guppies and eat the mosquito larvae). I usually have a few Western Toads in the yard over the spring/summer/fall. One likes to swim in the pond at night and eat the moths that come to the ligth by the pond. BUt that is all we have....Missy the koi and all the mosquito fish.

Love, Jules

Here is a link that might be useful: Missy Girl!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Here are my kitties, One Eyed Pete

{{gwi:126584}}

and Misty

{{gwi:126585}}

Pete is one of three kitties I inherited when my brother died 8 years ago. Strawberry, a sweet little calico, and Whisper, the oldest and all white, died the year before last. We brought them 900 miles from Cape Cod. We lined three cat carriers up on the back seats of our van, put seat belts around the carriers to keep the kitties safe, put a blanket over them so they wouldn't be afraid and drove straight though during the night to their new home. We were pulling a big trailer full of my brother's things, so the trip took 22 hours, but we hardly heard a peep out of those sweet kitties. We kept them at one end of our house, separate from Misty for awhile, until they could get used to their new surroundings. Misty hung out by the door separating them...trying to figure out what was going on!
    I sure do miss having all four of them!

{{gwi:126586}}

Pete lost his eye when he was hit by a car when he was just a kitten. My brother rescued him. All of our cats and dogs have been rescued animals. Misty was a very, very tiny kitten when she was found in a box, along with her brothers and sisters, in an alley...in the dead of winter. I can not understand such cruelty!!

When the time comes to get another kitty, it will be a rescued one! They're the best!

~Sandy~

• backyardmom
    15 years ago

Here's a picture of my yorkie,Dahilia play out the the snow today.
    a href="http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f195

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Luvstoclick, Buddy looked like he had a lot of Bernese Mtn Dog in him. His color and markings, fur, head shape.

{{gwi:126587}}{{gwi:126588}}
    {{gwi:77274}}

• luvs2click
    15 years ago

Karen - yes he did! Amazingly his mom was a small boxer and his dad looked like him - short and squat, only with short hair. I would love to find another one like him. He might have had that mountain dog background because he loved winter - the cold and snow would make him get really frisky. He wore out quick in the hot weather.
    Thanks for posting those picture - now I know what to look for.
    Arlene

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

This is Trevor (Yorkshire Terrier) and Bailey Joe (miniature poodle). Bailey is really bigger than Trevor but their positions make it look just the opposite. They are very important family members now that the kids are long gone. Susie in TEXAS

{{gwi:126589}}

• countrygrl
    15 years ago

Hi there! This is a picture of MimiLucy in her Inauguration Day ballgown, and from Halloween. She was a princess! Mimi loves to be dressed up! When our daughter was little, she would push Mimi around in a little stroller for hours!
    {{gwi:126590}}
    {{gwi:126591}}

• ceecjjj
    15 years ago

{{gwi:126592}}

this is LilliBelle

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Here are a few babies from our menagerie!
    I didn't have pics of our Gecko or our Fish yet!
    blessings-sherri

this is our owner, Chili! Yep,he owns us!
    He loves his look-alike toy!

{{gwi:126593}}

this is Tubby, our chocolate Lab mascot at our company. She's posing by our Christmas trees at work.

{{gwi:126594}}

Our cats, Snowbaby:

{{gwi:126595}}

Macey:

{{gwi:126596}}

Snowbaby and Marshmallow:

{{gwi:126597}}

Sly:

{{gwi:126598}}

And just a few of our favorite chickens:

Rojo:

{{gwi:126599}}

and I.R. Red, Cluckles and Miss Gracie:

{{gwi:126600}}

The others are White Leghorns so they dont get individual names cuz they all look alike, so they are just, "Here, chicky, chicky!!"
    blessings-sherri

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

this is laces aka fat girl

{{gwi:126601}}

she is the sweetest
    debby

• kirkus
    15 years ago

I LOVE THE PICTURES! They're are a lot of dogs and cats on the forum. It made me feel really happy inside to see all of those dogs and cats and CHICKENS! Thank you for all of the wonderful posts. Sincerely, Olivia

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting