Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

New station on the JT'09 line!

nmgirl
15 years ago

Send a big howdy and welcome to ChelCass in Tennessee! She just signed up as our newest Junk Train '09 stationmaster!

Welcome to the crew!

Comments (11)

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Welcome to the most fun around! JT has turned us all into little kids it seems.
    Everyone needs some silliness and fun in their lives, and this Junk Train sure is providing it.

{{gwi:77274}}

• chelcass
    15 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. Love junking, have already started getting some gooooooood junk for the Train. Can't wait for it to stop here.

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Welcome aboard, chelcass! The JT'09 is so much fun. I'm glad you decided to join in on the fun! I always look forward to seeing where it will stop next and the adventures that our mascot, JT, will have in her new location.

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Welcome aboard ChelCass! It is good to know that you will be joining in on the fun of the Junk Train. JT is surely a lot of fun.

~Micki~

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Welcome! This train ride has been fun.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Welcome aboard Chelcass, the junk train is so fun! ~tenderlee

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Welcome Station Master ChelCass. Enjoy your ride with us. We're harmless!
    Vickie

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Vickie, you know darn well we aren't harmless. LOL
    We are ENABLERS. Make this, buy that, go dumpster diving and curb shopping. SEE something here, GOTTA have it. The To Do, and Make Next, Lists just grow and grow.
    Nope, we're not harmless. We should come with a warning label. LOL.

Hey NMgirl, can you tell us how many signed on for the Junk Train so far? And how many different states JT will be visiting? I'm so curious about that. (does she get frequent flyer miles ya think?)

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Good question Karen, I hadn't stopped to count.
    So far we have 26 stations representing 16 states.
    Ohio is the current leader with 4 stops.
    Second place is a tie between Tennessee and Washington state with 3 each. Third place is a three way split between Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Virginia with 2 apiece.
    The furthest north state is Wisconsin, furthest south is Florida. The east is held down by New York with California anchoring the west.
    Frequent flyer miles with the USPS? JT is getting to be quite the jet setter isn't she? She's going to need her own box pretty soon. I wonder if she'd object to being viewed as "flat rate"?
    ; )

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Thank you for JT's journey breakdown. That is so wonderful to know how many states she's visiting. Keep me updated and I'll get the information in her album later on.

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Chelcass, I see that you lived in MI. What are ya'll doing in TN? My sister is up in Lansing/Okemos MI. She would love to live back down South at least in the Winter months. We would all gladly love MI in the summer months.

Anyheck, Welcome to the Junk Train. There are several Johnny Cash songs on YouTube.com that will get you in the locamotive spirit. Be careful the tunes get stuck in your head. Susie/TEXAS

Sponsored
Industry Leading Countertop company in Loudoun County, VA