Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Knee surgery

Marlene Kindred
15 years ago

Hi there all!

I just wanted to ask you all to keep me in your prayers tomorrow as I go for knee surgery. I've been dragging around for four months with this bum knee that has torn cartilage and is in constant pain, so I am so looking forward to working toward being pain free...at least in my knees! The procedure is suppose to be relatively short and I'm not suppose to have to use crutches, etc., so that will be a VERY good thing cause "graceful" is NOT one of my traits! Thanks for thinking of me...I'll be back online in a couple of days I hope!

Comments (16)

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Prayer coming your way, Marlene! Hope you'll be up and at it again very soon! Jeanne S.

• leveta
    15 years ago

OH Marlene, God bless you with a speedy recovery...

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

My prayers are with you. I know you will be back to junkin in no time.

• princess_mimi
    15 years ago

My prayers go with you too! Don't be like me and try to rush the healing and make it take longer!

~~Mimi

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

I'll be praying for successful surgery and relief for your pain!

My knee has been crunching all afternoon. Could it be sympathetic crunching? (Actually, I think the treadmill had something to do with it!)

Don't try to do too much and undo the surgery!

~Sandy~

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Marlene, I'm sending prayers for a successful surgery and fast recovery. (my oldest son was back on the golf course 3 days after his was done, LOL).
    Take care tho, and come back here soon as you can.

hugs, Karen

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Marlene- Good decision!!!! Get Free from that pain. Prayers going up and out from Texas.

Sandy- What is that sound when your knees sound like a box of corn flakes being squeezed when you stoop down??? I've got that. Does cartilege get that dry???? Susie

• mzclassic
    15 years ago

Marlene, wishing you a speedy recovery and sending prayers your way. Take it easy and don't try to do too much.

Donna in Florida

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Hope everything goes well and you're 'n' about in record time! Be sure to follow the doctor's orders or we'll all chastise you! And you know we will!!!
    Take care and keep us posted.

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Praying that everything goes as planned and that you recover swiftly!

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Marlene, Hope you recover quickly! Hugs ~tenderlee

{{gwi:126612}}

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Marlene, hoping surgery went well & that you're on the rcovery road.
    Vickie

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Marlene, you should be out of surgery & resting by now! Hope the recovery goes well!! Prayers for quick healing so you can enjoy all the blessings of spring! Jan

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

marlene
    double what nmgirl said
    take care.
    debby

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I have some catching up to do! I hope your surgery went well, Marlene, and you are on the quick road to recovery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayer!

• carriefuller
    13 years ago

Hi

Arthroscopic Knee Surgery :

Arthroscopy is a treatment that can be used for a variety of knee joint conditions such as torn meniscus, mild arthritis, loose pieces of broken cartilage in the joint, a torn or damaged anterior or posterior cruciate ligament, inflamed or damaged synovium or misalignment of the knee cap.
    The Arthroscopic Knee Surgery is operated with the help of a small camera inserted into the knee joint through a small incision and through the attached video monitor doctor is able to see inside the knee. The surgeon pulls out various tissues, a shaver to remove damaged or unwanted tissues such as torn cartilage and a burr to remove bone.

Here is a link that might be useful: spinal stenosis

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County