Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bright199

JT's first day in N.C.

Bright199
15 years ago

Well we had a very busy first day!! First off she said she was tired of the same old do and wanted to know if blonds really have more fun!!! So she demanded some extentions! I'm sorry you all but I have no patiences with whinning I always give in....

{{gwi:126638}}

The it was outside for some sun...

{{gwi:126639}}

And it was time to let the horses out for the day so she went to the barn with me...She and buster where not to sure of each other... JT still is unsure about going for a ride .."he is soo big"

{{gwi:126640}}

Then we were off to Charlotte for the afternoon. A great sale in one Antique store every thing in the store was 50% off!! And a visit to the Pathers foot ball stadium. Dh was a sweetie and parked on a side street so she could see the statues up close!!

{{gwi:126641}}

Here she is on a giant misquito scuplture...

{{gwi:126642}}

Please check out the album I have made for her in my photobucket... We are very tired it's bedtime. Jt will rest tomorrow but I have to go to work!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: JT's album

Comments (22)

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Thanks for the laughs, bright! lol! Gosh, now she is looking like Lady Godiva!

Now I have a question for you ... did people look at you strangely when you were taking pictures of her at different places? I'm sure I'll be getting some strange looks when she makes her way over to Wisconsin. he-he

Buster is quite the handsome horse too!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

OMgosh, bright! JT is a BEAUTIFUL BLONDE!!! And she looks so pretty sitting in your pink phlox!!! Oh, she had a wonderful day! Did your DH think you may have lost it??? LOL! LOL! LOL!

The pics are great! Hope you found some wonderful bargains! Enjoy JT & the Junk Train! Glad she arrived safely! Jeanne S.
    p.s. My small town post office must have put ALL those stamps on after I dropped off the box! Whooo---eee...flat rate was $10.50.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

What cute pictures Bright. She really does look good as a blonde. LOL Luvs

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

OMG....JT as a blonde has me nearly in tears laughing so hard. She just never ceases to amaze me. Whatta Girl !!
    And lucky her, she got to hang out with a REAL horse finally.

{{gwi:77274}}

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Gonna go out and buy a bottle of hair bleach for myself today lol. Can't believe hot H-o-ttttt (said like Paris Hilton) JT is looking! LOL!!!

And all the other things she's getting to do .... WOW! Love the beautiful lavender Thrift in bloom, mine is blooming now too! Makes me think of my grandma's house. She had some that grew out of these concete blocks every spring and was so pretty.

Great pics, Bright! The grandkids & kids following JT's travels will just love the latest chapter in her journey! ~tenderlee

• Bright199
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm glad you all like her new doo! Was a little worried. Told her she may have to have it removed before heading to the next destination!!! LOL. She's a little pouty today cause I have to work every day but we're having pizza for dinner and she's excited about that!!! I will have to take more pictures and show you the few things I'm keeping from the box. I have several things to add and they won't fit!! Something pretty and something rusty... and the spindles are too big!! Well dinner will be here soon...

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

What a BUSY first day! I'm sure you both slept well! JT is looking good with her blond hair!

• leveta
    15 years ago

Well that is to cute for words...You know I swear she's getting a miss all that look to her....LOL

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

our jt
    is having to much
    fun
    debby

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Our J.T. having a "BRIGHT" day?????? I think NOT!!!

She got wigged out! Did you notice her pupils?
    Put in a field of poison poppies (Future Master Gardener- Mrs. IKNOWWHATI'MTALKINGABOUTDAMIT)
    Probably trampled by a Wild Stallion
    Almost eaten by some kind of Southern Cat
    Left out for the N.C. Mosquito's
    Runnin' around with no panies!!!!

I dont know whether to call Child Protective Services or a junk hauling company to check on her. The only thing I know is 199 Bright Street North Carolina America.

P.S. Hubs and I agree that she needs a pair of FRUIT OF THE LOOMS ASAP.

Susie

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

susie
    i'am rotflmao
    debby

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

...Did you notice her pupils?...
    I almost choked on my ice tea, SusieRose. LOL. I've got be sure nothing is in my hand or mouth before reading your posts in the future!

{{gwi:76417}}

• Bright199
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Susie you are cracking me up!!!
    Jt had another great day... I found a horse just her size...

{{gwi:126643}}

She exchanged kisses with Miss Kitty...JT decided Miss Kitty needs a bath...

{{gwi:126644}}

And these are the things I kept

{{gwi:126645}}

Hopefully she will be on her way this weekend.

Here is a link that might be useful: JT's album

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

OMGosh, bright! Your pics are so CUTE and Jezzie is having such a great time! She must be behavin' very well!!!

Looks like you kept items I sent...(except bead chains & cute bunny)...hope you have fun creating. Don't know if you know what the metal pc. is ... a "seed plate" from an old tractor planter & barn wood scrap from a door.

Did the "rose plate" make the trip? Do you have room to pack anything???? Lots of goodies in that JT box! Thanks for sharing the great pics! Jeanne S.

• Bright199
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jeanne, Yes and I love the altered art piece you made!! I love the rusty piece I'd love to have the whole barn door. Not sure what I will do with it all. The rose plate is still in one piece...Thought about keeping it for mosaics but don't think I can break it!!

Luna, actually the area of the antique store that I took the pictures no one else was out there at the time. And the stadium is closed so no stares there either. A couple of cars drove by but I didn't pay them any attention.

Susie, I had a pink doll dress for her but it was tooo big!! Dont have any panties handy. I'll leave that for the next person she's going to visit which just happens to be my home state of...................

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

bright...the rose plate was the first item that called to me when I found out I had your name...go ahead & break it (if you can)!...it was a $1 bargain! But I can feel your pain...I want to try mosaicing a pot...and bought some little blue plates 4 for $1 about a mo. ago...I have them on my counter now...can't make myself "break" them! Other pcs. of broken pottery & such I've always added to a small rock garden...figured someone would dig into it some day to replant & find my broken treasures!

Am glad you like the altered art card...was fun to make & one of my fav pics of statuary. Enjoy JT...I smile so much when I see all the pics of her travels & LOL! Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I love the rusty wheely seed plate and the green bath tub! And of course the bunny is adorable. Looks like you got a great haul off the train! I crack up everytime I see the pictures of JT. Love her on the horse! lol! Susie, you cracked me up too! he-he I'll have to watch for some panties for her for when she makes it to Wisconsin.

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

You got some neat things. The rusty seed plate is really cool. I don't know what I'd do with one either, just like it. LOL.
    the little cement bunny needs to be mosaiced or painted. I made a few of those awhile back using a soap/candy mold to see if it would work. Since they have flat backs, I was going to put some in stepping stones. On my list...still.

JT is making me so jealous with all those horses!

hugs, Karen

• backyardmom
    15 years ago

Love JT as a blonde.....What fun this is to see her adventures....And seeing the great places everybody's has taken her...My GK's come over every sunday and want to see where Jt is now.Thanks for sharing.Have fun...Joan ps The horse was great.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Love the green dish, rabbit, glass knob, little keys, and JT is a hoot riding her very own horse, she's even pulling back the reins! ROFLMAO! ~tenderlee

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Ms Bright- Thanks for being such a good sport to let me make a giggle about J.T. There is just something about that girl that makes me want to tease her. I can not control it. She is just too much fun!!! susie

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Lots of great treasures! Love the metal piece and the bunny! Glad you've had such a great time with JT and her train!