Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

VOTE! Name Our Summer Junk Exchange!

kirkus
15 years ago

HI EVERYONE!

The time has come to vote for a name for our summer junk exchange!!! ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON. Remember, as the original post stated, you canÂt vote for your own entry. You donÂt have to participate in the summer exchange in order to vote. Any member of the forum may vote.

So, go to "MY PAGE" up above and send me an e-mail with your vote of your favorite name for the summer junk exchange. (PLEASE WRITE "GARDEN JUNK VOTE" in the title of your e-mail so my family doesnÂt delete your e-mail.) Remember, the winner gets a box of junk treasures from me! :o)

You have two weeks to vote. The deadline to vote is March 27th. IÂll announce the winner on March 28th. IÂll post the summer gift exchange guidelines at the end of March. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN! :o) So, send in your vote. Good luck to those who entered a name!

BEAR HUGS! Kirk

HAPPY VOTING!!! Here are the entries submitted:

1. Summer Smiles, Exchanged Across Miles

2. International Summer Santa Remembrance. (the ISSR)

(International to represent all countries involved. Summer for the month of July. Santa because it is a gift & who is better known to give to all good little boys & girls than Santa? Remembrance because we will remember "our family" member who gave us the special gift every time we look at it.)

3. July Joyful Junkathon 2009

4. Secret Sam's Gift Exchange. (It keeps the same letters as the secret Santa and honors good ole Uncle Sam.)

5. Secret Summer Snowdown (Gift Exchange)

6. The Magical Fairie Treasure Exchange

7. Secret Summer Gift Exchange

8. Gnome's Gift Gig

9. Gneighborly Gnomes' Junk Jamboree

1. Summer Palooza

2. Merry Junk-in-July

3. Summertime Junkett

4. Sparkle & Glitz

5. 4th of Junkly Gift Exchange

6. Shouldov-Couldov-Wouldov Exchange

7. Magical Fairie Garden Exchange

8. gardyloo - a cry formerly used in Scotland to warn pedestrians when 'slops' were about to be thrown from an upstairs window. modern translation - YOO-HOO, I'm throwing my "junk" out. Here it comes!!!!

9. S.O.S. Summer of Secret Sensations!

10. July Junk Fix

11. Summer Junk Jamboree

12. Secret Salvager

13. Secret Scavenger

14. Secret Junker

15. Summer Hollydays Exchange

16. Snow-cones and Ice-cycle Exchange

Comments (8)