Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Campbell and Junk Train in Phoenix

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Campbell arrived in Phoenix and with a LOADED Junk Train! It was a very heavy box, filled with both rocks AND glass....and not ONE single thing was broken! I think the station before me, azcactusflower, is a champion packer! Not only did everything arrive safely, that box was loaded with so much stuff I couldn't believe it!

And perfect timing on the arrival. Most of you know I lost my Dad two weeks ago and things have been very difficult on me. On Wed. I had to go to the mortuary to pick out a headstone, and when I got home there was a box on the porch, from AZ, no less. So a short trip for Campbell from Pima to Phoenix!

I can't get over how cute Campbell is! Who wouldn't LOVE an orangy-red Frog!! LOL. I'm sure everyone will want to keep HIM, but unfortunately he has to continue his journey and make others happy.

I do have to say he's a real pistol. I had a feeling he'd give JT a run for the money! He ran me ragged, it was like having a two-yr old around. "Its All About Me" and a serious case of the "I Wants". I was doing pretty good while he checked out the yard and some of the house, but then he wanted to play Hide n Seek. I needed a long nap after he got done running me around the place looking for him.

Here's the goodies I kept, and on Monday Campbell will head off to somewhere in the huge state of...........

Texas!

{{gwi:126754}}

I made Campbell his own album as I took 26 photos of him.

Told you he ran me ragged!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Campbell Visits Phoenix

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz