Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Campbell and Junk Train in Phoenix

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Campbell arrived in Phoenix and with a LOADED Junk Train! It was a very heavy box, filled with both rocks AND glass....and not ONE single thing was broken! I think the station before me, azcactusflower, is a champion packer! Not only did everything arrive safely, that box was loaded with so much stuff I couldn't believe it!

And perfect timing on the arrival. Most of you know I lost my Dad two weeks ago and things have been very difficult on me. On Wed. I had to go to the mortuary to pick out a headstone, and when I got home there was a box on the porch, from AZ, no less. So a short trip for Campbell from Pima to Phoenix!

I can't get over how cute Campbell is! Who wouldn't LOVE an orangy-red Frog!! LOL. I'm sure everyone will want to keep HIM, but unfortunately he has to continue his journey and make others happy.

I do have to say he's a real pistol. I had a feeling he'd give JT a run for the money! He ran me ragged, it was like having a two-yr old around. "Its All About Me" and a serious case of the "I Wants". I was doing pretty good while he checked out the yard and some of the house, but then he wanted to play Hide n Seek. I needed a long nap after he got done running me around the place looking for him.

Here's the goodies I kept, and on Monday Campbell will head off to somewhere in the huge state of...........

Texas!

{{gwi:126754}}

I made Campbell his own album as I took 26 photos of him.

Told you he ran me ragged!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Campbell Visits Phoenix

Comments (7)

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I can see where Campbell wore you out, good thing you didn't get a phone call while he was hiding or you never would have found him, he was very good at it! I thought maybe he would find "true love" by the frog pond but I think he just wondered why so many were green! Campbell might have some career moves going on in his head after meeting your froggie men.Like your new bunny & all the treasures you got! Jan

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

Glad the Junk Train arrived intact to you purplemoon. I agree, Campbell is just too precious for words. He truely does have his own personality. Looks like he is going to have a ball everywhere he travels.Thanks for all the pics.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Now how did azcactus know how much you love Bunnies?! How cute! And the rocks are beautiful!! Love the blue color and the hanging bell....and that Campbell, he IS something...gets into everything...I'm going to have to be VERY careful when he arrives in VA....I've got a fish pond, fountains and a hot tub...and, well, we know about frogs and water! Thanks for sharing his visit with you.

• User
    13 years ago

Great photos!
    My favorite one is "It's not easy being green.-Campbell doesn't get it" That one qualifies for a LOL!
    JT liked the one of Himself in time out. She giggled so much she fell off of her chair and then ran off to tell Rocket J.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Lots of great stuff and great fun! I always love seeing the pictures of the Junk Train mascots. I just wish I could have gotten on the Junk Train route this year! I look forward to Campbell's next stop.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Not posting much, PM, been down & out (with yucky virus going around) a few days (looks like I have quite a few more days to go)...but will comment more real soon! LOVE your pics & thank you for doing a "Campbell Album,,,umm, ummm, GOOD!" Good loot from the train! Jeanne S.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh gosh, PM, Campbell lots like he had such a great time in AZ...how did you get him to leave that beautiful weather & lovely home (inside & out)? Loved seeing the pics of all the friends he made on your patio & baker's rack. I also think your pot of miniature colored "bottles" is just the CUTEST!

The "rocks" will be great as GJ! Looks like you found some goodies! TFS all the pics! I'm going to post this thread on the nmgirls' original start of the Junk Train 2011...hope that is ok...so that it won't get lost on "down the line." Jeanne S.