Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
azcactusflower

Where is Campbell?

azcactusflower
13 years ago

Haven't heard from or about Campbell. Anyone know where he is at?

Comments (12)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

I was wondering the same thing...last I saw he was with Pugranny.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh, I bet puggranny's Grandkids just WORE Campbell out!!! He's probably doing a bit of recuperating ...along w/puggranny! Besides, would you want to leave that warm weather in TX!!! LOL! Probably just needed a short "layover" ...bet he'll be back on "track" soon! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Stationmaster nmgirl, any word yet from Puggranny and Campbell?

• puggranny
    13 years ago

Campbell got sidetracked- I have had a sinus infection that has had my flat on my back I finally made it to the Post Office Friday and have sent Campbell to his next stop in TX. I will post some pics of the time he spent here in Luling and again sorry about the delay

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

The Junk Train has left the siding and is rolling again!

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

He's HERE......He's HERE.....still in Texas just a little further south. He arrived about 30 minutes ago and that box is sitting on my desk just shaking up a storm.....he is kicking like the dickens, man o man he wants out!! I keep asking him to PLEASE be good just a little longer....he was shipped to my work and I gotta wait till I get home. Hope he can hold out a little longer.....it sure is hard for ME to wait cause I just know it is sooooo full of goodies. That box is just about busting at the seams it looks so full. Alls I can say at this time is hurry up 5 o'clock!!!

• puggranny
    13 years ago

Glad he arrived safe and sound- better have your running shoes on Campbell has tons of energy!!!!!

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

WOW there sure is some good "junk" in that box and Campbell IS a hand full. He seems to really be enjoying Texas......if I could just keep him out of the pantry!!! Everytime he re-fuels he is ready to run again! Gonna keep him still long enough to get some pics real soon I hope.

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

Campbell has had a whirlwind stay in the great state of TEXAS......and HE was the whirlwind!!! As for me I'm just out of wind!! The box is almost packed and ready to get back on track, he said the old saying "everything is bigger in Texas" is true! I'll post pics soon as he had some BIG encounters! Here is how he arrived and I know you can't see the box moving....but he sure was kicking to get out!! And once he got out he was hard to keep up with!

{{gwi:126758}}

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Looks like Campbell needs a new box, he's been pretty hard on that one with his kicking and carrying on. LOL. I can't wait to see the mischief and fun he had at your house.
    LOL-ing at him being the whirlwind.

hugs, Karen

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

Campbell got a new box, packed with 17 pounds of goodies, and hit the tracks again Thursday evening. I sure am hoping everything arrives at the destination point safe and sound. He's not going real far from Texas so he should arrive soon. Be ready razorbacks cause he's ready for a new tour.

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Choo Choo Teddy is anxiously waiting to see where his buddy Campbell is going to be next. He is loving being able to follow his friend's travels, as are all of us.
    He misses all the good times they had together.
    Hope we see pics of you soon Campbell. LOL and happy travels!!!!

{{gwi:126759}}

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA