Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

link to Campbell's Journey album

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Campbell's album is all set....for the time being. From his start NMgirls, to Robert in NV, to Kirk in WA, to Azcactusflower in AZ, to me also in AZ. 56 photos so far.

(I deleted a few of mine as the album was originally just his visit to me and there were 26 photos. I didn't want to hog the thing. LOL)

Keep bookmarked and follow the Junk Train from stop to stop. I'll try to keep the album updated as the stations

show up. He's now in TX with puggranny.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Campbell's Junk Train Journey

Comments (11)

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

Thank you Karen!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh that is so cool, purplemoon! THANK YOU! What a fun time ...wish I was with Campbell! (well, not packed in that tiny box!) Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Thanks Karen! He's a stinker cramming himself in your apothecary jar! Too funny~

He's had quite the adventure already!

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

{{gwi:126779}}

{{gwi:126780}}

{{gwi:126781}}

{{gwi:126782}}

{{gwi:126783}}

{{gwi:126784}}

{{gwi:126785}}

{{gwi:126786}}

{{gwi:126787}}

{{gwi:126788}}

{{gwi:126789}}

{{gwi:126790}}

{{gwi:126791}}

{{gwi:126792}}

{{gwi:126793}}

And last of all he helped me get ready for the Easter bunny......

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

Well I tried to make it a part of the album....plain to see that didn't work and all the things I wrote about the pics didn't make it either!!! HELP!

• azcactusflower
    13 years ago

oldcrafty, I LOVE your garden, bottle tree, your EASTER display, eveything!!!!! Your flowers are gorgeous.I especially like that old fashioned stove of yours. CUTE, CUTE!!!!! I see you found the three little frogs I used in my froggie totem. Aren't they cute? I can see Campbell definitely had a tremendously GOOD time at your place.Isn't he a hoot!!!!! Thanks for sharing Campbell's good time with us.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oldcrafty, I have to do the photos in Campbell's album. When folks post their photos of him, if they write under each picture what they want to say he's doing, then I copy it. Otherwise I just add notes myself from looking at the pictures.

I am behind in his album, just had my Dad's funeral a week ago and am slowly getting myself back into daily life. I'll try to get his album caught up in the next few days tho. If you have anything special you want added his pictures, then let me know.

hugs, Karen

• a.girl.named.max
    13 years ago

My oh my. Looks like Campbell made lots of new friends and also had some traveling companions.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Well, Campbell is one busy frog! He looks as though he had a wonderful time in Texas! You look like your found a ton of treasure too! Can't wait to welcome Campbell to Virginia!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh gosh, oldcrafty...that Junk Train certainly left a good deal of "freight" at your place in TX! WOW! Looks like lots of goodies there! Is the 1st pic the whole box? No wonder Campbell was kickin' & screamin' to get out of there!!! Love seeing Campbell pics/them boots esp.! Sure looks like some wonderful GJ adventures ahead for you! TFS your pics! You may want to link these pics up on the original post from nmgirl. I'll put the link below. TFS all your loot! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Junk Train 2011 has left the station!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I've been working on Campbell's album and have Puggranny's photos in there, and half of Oldcrafty's so far.
    Taking a break for tonight, then I'll the other half and Frou's photos posted next. Since so many pictures are being taken, and many more will be, I don't always get ALL of them into the album.

Photobucket frustration, I am trying to do the photos in order of each station stopped at. But when I load new pictures they are at the beginning!! So I have to go to "organize" and move them to the bottom. The more pictures in the album, the longer it takes me to 'drag' the new ones down to the end one by one. I tried clicking on a thing that says Oldest First to see if that would keep them in order. NOPE. It scrambled Kirks into the middle of Cactusflower's.
    So I guess maybe I have to set the album originally that way and not try it when I'm in the middle of organizing.
    Anyway, I will try not to get behind again as each stop gets posted.

hugs, Karen