Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

MY GJ Holiday Tree Photos

nanagrandma
15 years ago

Today I had my first totally pain free day did not have to take any pain meds I have all this energy and I just wanted to thank you all again for my wonderful Holiday Tree. I really enjoy looking at the individual pieces so much talent in this group of great people!

Soooo here are photos I have been promising, please forgive me for the delay.

Sylvia

{{gwi:126802}}

{{gwi:126803}}

{{gwi:126804}}

{{gwi:126805}}

Comments (13)

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

NOTHING to forgive, Silly Girl. And the tree looks wonderful. I hope it brings you much healing joy. I may be a bit prejudiced, LOL, but I think our gang sure knows how make to make a tree look festive. Certainly its one of a kind !!
    And I am really thrilled at you having a NO PAIN day. Wooo Hooo. I'm sitting here smiling at you ;O)
    {{gwi:76417}}

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

A great day in Ca. as our Sylvia is painfree, hopefully 1st of many, many painfree days!! And we all get to see what a tree decorated with "love" looks like!! I think it's just beautiful-"a coat(ornaments) of many colors "to give strength to get our friend well!!Continued prayers for your complete recovery! You may have to remove the marigolds from your yard. They are really allergy causing. So are Japanese privots- you have to ask for special test for it. They are the shiny green leaved hedges all over Ca. They can be 2 to 10 ft tall or more & can even be trees with the white liliac look flower bunches in spring. None of allergists test for them & they are most common thing to cause allergies. Guess it would make patients get well if they tested for everything & shots took! Just trying to see if that might be causing your sinus problems,they treated me for sinus for couple of yrs before they figured out it was smoke & trees etc. Mom's nose ran every time she sat down to eat but only at home. It was the back yard full of marigolds!!!They had window on patio open all the time! She doesn't have any other allergies & once they were gone her problem went away. So glad to see you on again lately to, missed you while you were sick!! Hugs, Jan

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

So glad you're getting back to normal, Sylvia! YAY!!! That's the news we've all been wanting to hear!

What a bunch of thoughtful, unique, beautiful ornaments all your friends made for you! So glad you like them!

Glad you're back in action! So much to be thankful for! Hugs ~tenderlee

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Great to hear you're feeling so well Sylvia! And it's nice to see your tree! Hope you have many, many more painfree days on the horizon!

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

sylvia
    so glad your feeling
    good. great tree
    debby

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Oh Sylvia! I am so glad that you have been pain free today! So glad that you are doing better and look forward to the day that you reallize that you are painfree all the time. It is wonderful to see you posting again. The tree is beautiful....so much love there.

~Micki~

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Oh WOW, nanagrandma...that tree is LOADED!!! Good to hear from you and so happy to share with you...you know, you can use those precious ornaments ANY TIME of the year...when you feel the need! Wishing you many, many more "pain free" days & great blessings with your family & friends! Jeanne S.

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jeanne

I am going to keep it up all year long, and as I dust each one "lovingly" I know they came from the heart along with prayers and love!!! I think I should change the name to the LOVE ORNAMENT TREE FROM GRAND JUNKEES!

Luvya all

Sylvia

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Your tree looks like it still has plenty of room on it for the different holiday decorations you had first planned to do it in. Easter is just around the corner...LOL.
    I bet the GJ Love Ornaments would go with anything.

{{gwi:76417}}

• leveta
    15 years ago

SOOOOO glad your feeling better...It seems to been a terrible winter for most everyone in some way...Alot of sickness here over the past 2 months. But praise the Lord I think everyone is on a up swing....Just seeing things bloom and colors coming alive make a BIG difference....

• nonacook
    15 years ago

I am sooooo glad that you are feeling better!
    That is my frequent prayer for people that I pray
    for--NO PAIN!
    Happy that you felt like working on your tree.

• Bright199
    15 years ago

What a lovely tree!!! Everyone did a great job!! Such a wonderful group of people we have here.

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

Beautiful...it's a very Happy Tree :D
    That was a crown I'd made for you, but it makes a gorgeous tree skirt turned upside down,too! The letter "S" works either way :D
    kudzu