Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Prayers Needed!

luna_llena_feliz
13 years ago

Ok, this might seem strange ... years ago, I bought a beautiful Native American "doll" on eBay. It was created by Marge Bielefeld under the name The Ancient Ones. She has created some amazing pieces over the years and I have to say, I got my doll or, as I think of it, soft sculpture at a steal compared to the prices she is selling them for now.

Last year she sent customers an email saying she was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. I said prayers for her then but just learned her cancer has spread. I have never met this woman nor do I really know her. I just know she is exceptionally talented and a lot of her heart and soul goes into her art. If I learned that I had stage 4 cancer of any kind, I'd be balling like a baby but she just keeps marching on with a positive attitude.

Could you say a prayer for her that her surgery tomorrow (4/1) goes well and that she is rid of some of the cancer attacking her body?

Below is a link to pictures of some of her past creations. I'm sure you'll agree that there is something special about this lady.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Ancient Ones

Comments (5)