ltgf

I am sooo embarrassed!

cait1
14 years ago

I received this email today:

Garden Web

Investigation Team

Dear Cait1,

You may be aware that our computer systems experienced a glitch recently. Our staff, jokingly, blamed it on garden gnomes.

Our due diligence revealed the true reason for our problem.

While checking our security cameras, we came across the following, an offer you this still shot:

{{gwi:126864}}

As you can see from the photograph, a troll was caught peering into the security camera on the same floor as our computer rooms. After indepth investigation, we discovered that you are the caretaker of this troll, who is named Trygg. We have been able to find a direct link between this troll and the corruption of our computer processes that caused the 'reply' tab not to work.

While we will not pursue action at this time, should Trygg ever enter our offices and corrupt files again, we will have to charge him with criminal mischief.

We advise you to keep a closer eye on this Troll and not allow him to wander. We do not wish an international crisis on our hands.

Regards,

Garden Web Team

Not only that... but I then received and email from lindasewandsew! She went to a rally and not only saw Trygg, but that wicked TJ!!!!

{{gwi:126865}}

I betcha anything it was TJ who got Trygg to mess with the Garden Web computers. Not to say anything bad about Trygg, but he really isn't the brightest bulb on the planet!

Anyway, I finally saw him tonight and gave him a good scolding. He's now sulking around the house. For how long, I don't know. That scamp knows how to disappear! Wonder where he'll show up next!

Comments (19)

• kirkus
    14 years ago

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! This is GREAT! Bad Trygg! Bear Hugs! Kirk P.S. Don't send him back here!!!!

• princess_mimi
    14 years ago

ROFL! That naughty troll! Doesn't he know that know that computer problems are supposed to be caused by "BUGS" and "WORMS"? Not trolls!

~~Mimi

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Well, that little weasel...all the trouble they can cause! TOO FUNNY!!

• akup_a
    14 years ago

This is beyond hilarious!!! Cait, you are #1 for sure.
    Naughty little troll! Does he favor you or DH?
    Vickie

• nonacook
    14 years ago

Funny, funny, funny!!!!!

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

My computer was fine. I had installed Trollware when I first started posting on Garden Web. You cant be too careful, dont cha know.

As for TJ and JT, they both are running the country without pannies. Now TJ is hanging with bikers and hot rodders. She has probably been infected by the Troll. Wonder if Trollware is similar to Underware????? Lord have mercy.

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

LOLROTFL!!!! OHHHHH, cait....TRYGG has certainly done this:

Troll (Internet)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
    (An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

....HA HA HA....HEE HEE HEEE ... Trygg's got my "emotional response!" HA HA HA .... HEE HEEEEE ... Jeanne S.

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

This is great!

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

ROFLMAO

The MISadventures of Trygg and TJ are better than a movie!

{{gwi:77274}}

• nanagrandma
    14 years ago

ROFLMHO!
    You are all toooooo funeeeee!
    NanaGrandma
    Sylvia

• cait1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

ROFLMHO!!!!

You guys crack me up!! I'm so glad we can have this laugh. I'd be lost without my GJ family! You have no idea just how much you all mean to me!

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Trygg! You naughty naughty troll!!! I guess he was lured in by JT who is galavanting all over the place! BAD JT for taking him to the biker rally. I guess he's on a wild adventure trolling where he can--the Garden Web offices, bad biker rallies, and who knows where else... Glad to know he made it home. So, he's sulking, huh? Maybe he needs to go to confessional and be forgiven.

You ALL had me laughing very HARD for about 10 minutes!!!! It's the best honest laugh I've had in awhile.....THANKS!!!

Trygg and JT---you better be good cause this is GOOD Friday!!! :-)

Love, Jules

• lindasewandsew
    14 years ago

This was a 'Heads on a Stick" rally and tea party, put on by a LA radio station, to help with a recall. Our state reps and gov. have raised our sales and income taxes to WAY more than yours. Just about any sort of rally here in SoCal brings out very nice cars and bikes. Hmmm, guess TJ COULD go to a biker's rally too, lol. Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: KFI Radio

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

LINDA- YOU BEEN OUT MARCHING, POLITICISING, AND BURNING YOUR BRA AGAIN?????????

That bad little cuz TJ has been influenced 'and' infected.

YA'LL!!!!! The problems seem to have started with THE NOTORIOUS 'MS' BRA BURNIN' LINDASEWANDSEW or could it be, oh I dont know,,,S A T A N???????????

Isn't that special.

• lindasewandsew
    14 years ago

Cait, that photo is hilarious!!! Is that a wart on his lip? Gross! Now it looks like they're mocking you, lol.

Susie (aka Church Lady, hehe) I probably would burn my bra if I could find another one, since they stopped manufacturing the one I like. Never thought I'd find myself MENDING a bra,lol Linda

{{gwi:126866}}

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Oh Dear, I'm afraid that Trygg and TJ are a match made in....
    errrr, heaven?

Here our darling JT is running around the country and going blonde, drinking wine, and showing off 'nekkid' in a bubblebath. If she ever meets these two....Look Out, WORLD!

{{gwi:77274}}

• cait1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Linda, still ROFLMHO!!!!

I guess the Garden Web team didn't send me that pic because they couldn't blame me for being TJ's caretaker!!!

And YUP!! He has a LOVERLY wart on his lip!! He's just the cutest scamp!

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Ah, the Heads on a Stick rally Linda! Yep, I listen to those dudes on the airwaves. Only once in awhile. I used to listen to them all the time but John sometimes really is getting on my nerves. They can really make things happen here in Southern California. Maybe we can send Trygg and JT over and do some trolling over on the California lawmakers (er, uh, I mean all politicians)? Unfortunately I think most of the politicians are more trolls than Trygg has ever been. ....

Love, Jules

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Well well, I guess we need a troll patrol. Do ya think? Would never have thought this little devil was the culprit. Must try to roundup this one for sure.

Kat

Sponsored
Old Dominion Kitchen Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 3x