Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

I'm in love with another man *sigh*

toomuchglass
14 years ago

I'm happily married 36 years .... but I met a man I just had to give my heart to . I've seen this man so often ... we just made small talk --- always laughed -- joked ,,, but we spoke Thursday and I fell in love . Who is he ???

He's the "bag boy" at the grocery store .In the freezing cold , in the summer heat ,he's getting carts in from the parking lot . I've never seen anybody work so hard and still have that enthusiasm that can make any body smile.

He's a handsome , 72 year old African American man

with a smile & a personality that could melt ice.

When I parked my car Thursday -- I lovingly shouted at him that "Every time I See you - you are working so hard !" .

Small talk brought out that he's 72 years old .... I told him today was my B-Day - I'm 55 . Well --- you should have heard him ...."No - you can't be that old -- you look so much younger ... if there was a contest for people that don't look their age - you'd win --- and on and on ...."

He gave me a big birthday hug ( the only one I got ) And continued to compliment me ..... I swear ... he almost had me in tears. What a sweetheart . I want to adopt him as my official grandpa ! LOL

I'm in awe of his happiness just to be alive ,healthy , and working hard to earn a living at his age . I guess there's no real point to this post ....

I'm just happy to share the story of the best person I've ever met. Now I'm dying to get to know him better ....I swear - I'm in love !!! I NEED a grandpa !!

LOL

Stay tuned for updates ....****

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County