Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Where is the Junk Train?

kirkus
14 years ago

I have been watching the forum and no Junk Train. Sadness... Any idea where it is? The last time I heard it was at Huntermom's. Has anyone e-mailed her? We gotta get this train back on the tracks! Choo-choo!!!!!!!!!! I am a future destination and am biting at the bit! :o)

Bear Hugs! Kirk

Comments (17)

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

The last I knew the Junk Train was with Huntermom in Indiana. I sent her an email but have had no reply.
    Helloooo Huntermom, are you out there?!

• huntermom
    14 years ago

I think I am computer jinxed. JT will roll out Thurs Am.
    Sorry about the delay. She has enjoyed watching the baby chickens grow, helping me get the garden ready for a show, my first, and trying to get my computer fixed. Couldn't find the addy for the next person. The cat used it while it was updating the security and couldn't log on, then.....a storm took out our phone, we have dial up..don't even want to go there. The box is stuffed full and can't wait for the next person to receive it. HINT: She wants to go to the Newport Aquarium and a Cinncinnati Reds Baseball game. :) Thanks for your patience with me.

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Sorry to hear about all the technical glitches. I hope Miss Nibs has been a good.....whatever she is.
    Heads up Cincinnati! Here comes JT!

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Wow I'm going thur JT withdraw.Hope she didn't fall off the track...Hope she's having a good time.

• Dottie B.
    14 years ago

I was just wondering what was up with the train. Anyone have any idea how far down on the list I am? Probably too much to ask, but I thought I'd throw that question out there in case it was an easy answer :)

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

Missing JT and all the Junk Train action ..... Where Oh Where Art Thou, JT? Has her train rolled out from Huntermom's town yet? ~tenderlee

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Has any one tryed to call the last station JT went too.I'm sure the people down the track are getting worried?

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Huntersmom, when you sent the box to OHgirl, did you have a tracking number on it? Then it would easily tell WHERE the box is.
    Meanwhile, has anyone heard from OH as she hasn't posted in some time?

Really missing our Junk Train and wondering if we'll have to start a new one on the way. Hope not, want our precious JT to continue her fun travels. I'm getting a bit upset she's missing, got attached to that silly creature.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Suggested (on the other post) trying to get Ohgirl by landline...suggested that "Reference USA" can generally find a phone # if you have street address & city, state...our local library has Ref. USA online & anyone with local library card can access it from home. Hope Ohgirl is on a great vacation!!...and that everything is alright! JT has been "sidetracked" too long! With 25+ participants, taking more than 2 wks. means some will be waiting a WHOLE YR. to meet JT! YIKES!!! She's such a "charmer!" Marlene or NMgirl...what do you think? Any other ideas? Would hate to lose the "journal!"
    Jeanne S.

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

I've had no reply on the emails I've sent Ohgirl. On the other hand, the emails haven't bounced back to me so I know they're going somewhere.
    I'm dropping a snail mail to her today.
    As I don't have my local library card yet I had no luck with the Reference USA option. I even asked "pretty please with sugar on top". Marlene, would you have time to try? My bro has suggested some online tricks to try so I'm going that route for now. The local library mails you your card so all I can do is keep waiting.
    Here's a suggestion I received from an interested party who shall remain unnamed and please pardon my Ohio geography knowledge gap, my atlas is still in a box. :
    There are several of you JTers who live in Ohio. Might someone volunteer to physically check on the situation?
    What do y'all think?
    Good idea?
    Bad idea?
    Give Ohgirl more time?
    Thoughts? Comments?

Sylvia

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Has anyone asked Huntermom if the address she had was correct.I've emailed ohgirl to ask her of she was alright no answer and the email didn't kicked back.So I think she's had enough time.The train needs to get on track.I'd send stuff to the person who wants to get the train back on track.Just let me know...Joan

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

I found OHgirl's phone number. If there's no movement with the JT soon I'll give her a call.

• ohgirl
    14 years ago

I have JT and the Junktrain!!!!
    Sorry she gave everyone such a start!! lol
    The day the "JT" arrived, I was packing to go on vacation, and a computer wasnt on the brain. Came back, rested up, and trying to get back on track (no pun intended):>)
    I've been emailing a couple of different people trying to find where to SEND JT!
    There was no address in the box as to where JT goes next.
    There are 2 default addresses though.
    The 1st default addy (Sylvia) has moved. (I emailed her)
    The 2nd (Marlene) I emailed, and waiting for a reply.
    JT is safe and sound, and rather cute I must say!
    So if anyone knows who's next to get on board......Please let me know.
    Lynn
    Oh...Here is a pic of JT with Bootsy Collins!
    {{gwi:127260}}

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

Good to know JT has landed safely! Good to see ya OhGirl! Hope you got some cool goodies from the Junk Train. Please post pics and let us see what ya got! Go Reds, Go Braves LOL ~tenderlee

• leveta
    14 years ago

Her face always makes me smile....

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Great photo, JT looks like she is having a good time!
    Lynn, I've emailed you a couple of times about your "send to" address. Please post here if you don't receive them, we seem to have a communication gap somewhere along the line.
    Thanks!
    Sylvia

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

OMgosh, now JT's met a celebrity! How are you ever gonna get her "big head" back in the box? AWESOME pics you've posted! Here's the link to JT's adventures so far! TFS your pics, Ohgirl! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: JT Pics in GJ Inspirational Album by Purplemoon

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor