Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
20th anniversary today!

Posted by concretenprimroses 4B NH (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 25, 09 at 10:03

And I asked my dh to come to the building that I manage to help me do some things as a gift to me! Romantic eh? I've been trying to get him here for a month. (This used to be his job and he promised to help me if I would take over when he got a different job offer.)
Hopefully I'll get dinner too, lol.
kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 20th anniversary today!

Happy, happy anniversary!!! Hope you get dinner as well as the help...but help is always good!!

o

Happy anniversary.Hope you get to go to dinner.Always nice not to cook on your special day.
Joan

o

Happy,Happy Anniversary....Ours was last wed, the day of the veiwing of my niece... 26 yrs...So I hope your is extra special...

o

Congrats! Our 29th is next week - time flies!

o

Happy 20th anniv !!!!! You're still a newlywed !
May you have many many many more !!!

** June 25th is a popular day - my birthday ,too. Talk about a romantic gift - I got my welding machine - LOL

o

Kathy,

You must know that you two SHOULD go to dinner first. After you get back , have him, um, er, yeah, HELP YOU~~and then go from there. Having him HELP YOU would just allow him to go to the snoring session first. Definitely want to have the dinner first. :-) allows for extra energy. :-)
Hope he made it there and that y'all have a great time celebrating. Todd and I will be celebrating our 20th in January! :-) I just shake my head because it goes by so fast yet it does seem like yesterday.

Love, Jules

o

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

o

Happy Anniversary, Kathy.
Happy Birthday, Toomuch.

I hope your day was special.
hugs, Karen

o

Hope things worked out for your anniversary today!! Dinner & repairs,how romantic!!(I often asked for things like broom, rake, shovel for gifts-don't think I asked for repairs tho- he did those without me even asking!)Hope you have many more great years together!! Jan

o

Seems like just yesterday we had our 20th, then the 25th, now it's been 37 years, and y'all are right about time flying by!

Kathy, I think he needs to take you to breakfast, then out to dinner too! LOL .... hope y'all have a wonderful and loving day! Congrats! ~tenderlee

Photobucket

o

Thanks! Well we didn't go to dinner but he bought food at the farmers market and it was ready for me to eat with him in the garden when I got back from an emergency 1 hour drive I had to make (long story). We didn't get everything done that i wanted to at the building but at lease it got started.
Hard to believe its been 20 years...
kathy

o

• Posted by kirkus Zone 5 WA State (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 27, 09 at 8:41

I'm late but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 20 years... that's GREAT! Bear Hugs! Kirk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here