Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GiGi...

Posted by GeeMee2 none (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 23, 13 at 11:33

A lot of the old timers remember GiGi from New Orleans... she and Tommy were into birds, had lots of imagination and she hosted the get together in New Orleans.. She also had Rosie for a visit. Her smile was amazing , big and bright and full of fun. Glenda Charlene (GiGi) Wagner passed away June 12....I will miss her ... RIP GiGi and hugsssss

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GiGi...

Yes I remember GiGi!
I think of her all the time...altho I had not seen her name here in a long time She moved to the MSN garden junk site, and it has since closed. I helped them after their property was hurricane damaged, and altho I did not want them to, they returned the
money I sent them. I still think of her . There are certain plants in my yard that make me do that. Plants that we had discussed. Were they still living in Terrytown? I would like to send Tommy a card.

o

Yes they are still in Terrytown, on Kingsway Dr. Most of her buddies were with the msn group, she did not get into the groups after they folded, but still did crafts. Tommy would I am sure appreciate the card and thoughts..... hugsss

o

Could you tell me how to get to the funeral home online obit. I would like to sign the guest book online, too.

o

www.mothefunerals.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here