Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
big_deck

The Real Reason Big_Deck is Big_Deck

big_deck
14 years ago

Ha ha ha,

Gotcha. You thought this was going to give some of you goose-bumps and others cause you to get you dander up.

Naw.

But, even though I am still waiting for the new sealer to arrive, I did get the power pulled and the Banzai set up for when the whole famdamily get's together this weekend.

I REALLY hope the sealer arrives and I can finish this off! Then it will be take on the Turtle Garden completion!

Here is a link that might be useful: The Real Reason Big_Deck is Big_Deck

Comments (2)

• big_deck
    Original Author
    14 years ago

10 ft. 5 in. tall inflatable water slide - ride the banked curve all the way into the splash pool. Then leap through the tunnel and down the diving ramp right back into the splash pool. This slippery Sidewinder Falls inflates in less than 3 minutes with the included continuous-airflow blower motor and easily attaches to any hose. Heavy-duty Dura-Tech construction ensures lasting strength and durability while the constant airflow helps resist small tears and punctures.
    http://www.banzai-waterslide.com/banzai.php?asin=B000KEJSU4&id=yujin007

It measures 15'L x 16.25'W x 10.5'H and holds up to 400 pounds - not sure but I think it holds around 100 gallons of water - and it took less than 3 minutes to blow up. Deflating took about 5 mintues.

The real test will be as to how long it takes to roll up and store for the winter - and where to store it. We thought that maybe it would make it through the summer, but to be honest, the matterial and construction look like it will last for years.

Bummer, as I really wanted to get her this one:

Bounce N Slide Mega Fort Water Slide Water Park BIG FUN

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bounce-N-Slide-Mega-Fort-Water-Slide-Water-Park-BIG-FUN_W0QQitemZ280348283804QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090521?IMSfp=TL090521186002r13960

but there will not be enough room for both!

Here is a link that might be useful: I goofed on the first URL - this is the one to click on!

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

My DD had a tall one that you came straight down & it was really big too.Only saw it that 1 yr. That kind of stuff has to be dried well or it will mold & rolled up carefully! Their pool didn't last but couple of yrs. When we had above ground 1 it lasted for several yrs. May not make them as heavy & strong as they used to either. It's great fun for the kids tho! Enjoy! Jan

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz