Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twomonths

too busy to take pics and post

TwoMonths
14 years ago

Busy trip to TX. Took GSs and their dogs in my quad cab truck to my DSs near Georgetown. Visited with them and GD til I left them there and went to my moms. My mother was not doing well and was sleeping off and on all nite and most of the morning. She would not go with us to GSs. I got there Wed pm and my sister was there, stayed the night to visit and went home. Did 2 days of GS and TS shopping...got lots of stuff....but always on the run here so no pics yet. I was so involved in my GS with my aunt and uncle that I missed a call that my dinner with my old school buddies was actually gona be lunch...maybe I forgot that my lunch is dinner there and their dinner is supper...lol. Sunday headed back to DS to get GSs and dogs and headed home Monday. Left before the heat, lol. Got home. GSs could not swim at hotel in ElPaso cause of storm and so I promised them a pool...yep, should have said sprinkler.....Ended up getting a 12' across pool for them and putting up the day after we got back...what a mess the garage is with vacations goodies....anyways. Then got mad cause we are in a dust bowl these days in this area and can not clean patio...so I got over 600 sf of grass and I am almost thru putting it in...covers less than half the back but will help with the dirt in house also. So I am beat....that stuff is heavy to carry to back yard. Finally carried most of it thru the front door out to patio after putting down tarps to keep dirt off floor and carpet...good idea and it really was closer. Now this is a 66yr old GGMa and a 12yr old GS and a 10 yr old GS getting it outside. They cheered me on from the pool. LOL. But I think it will be a lot cheaper than keeping them entertained this summer with their mama in Iraq. Her heat is just beginning at 120deg. Glad she is inside most of the time....and her dust there fills her boots between her room and her work. I stay out with them and work outside and they are not into trouble in the house, lol. Well, anyways, someday soon I will post some pics and share all the great stuff I got....

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor