Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Official Summer Junk Jam Post

kirkus
14 years ago

Looks like people are starting to send and receive their Summer Junk Jamboree gifts! EEEEK! Carol and I need to get our packages ready and shipped. Remember, your summer junk person should receive his/her gift by July 15th. Post a picture here when you receive your gift! Show and Tell! Gardyloo! Kirk & Carol

Comments (13)

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

I'm still trying to get it together myself, Kirk. I had hoped to mail mine on Friday but it might not get out of here till Monday.

Gardyloo too,
    Karen

• User
    14 years ago

Still shopping.....

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Me too on the still shopping. I haven't gotten to one yard sale this year. Too busy on Saturdays :(
    kathy

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Mine is in the box and going to the post office either today or tomorrow!! ;-)

• akup_a
    14 years ago

I'm still gluuuuuueeeeing! Hopefully it will all be dried soon.
    Vickie

• goldenpond
    14 years ago

the gnome keeps letting himself out of the box and hiding..........
    he says he wants to stay in the FLorida sunshine

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Ok, is Trygg or JT hanging around that gnome? That gnome better put on his seatbelt and get ready for a ride! (maybe some duck tape can help in this situation?) :-)
    Love,Jules

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

Here are my gifts from Jules/desertrat! Thanks again, Jules, you really put your heart into it, and I can tell!!! I'll be showing you where the goodies end up as I find a place for them. (I already have the gargoyles protecting my home!) pics later .... Hugs and Gardyloooooo! ~tenderlee

{{gwi:127356}}

{{gwi:127357}}

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Tenderlee,

Yipppeeee! I am SOOOOOO Glad that all the items made it without damage! It was just too funny becuase the day before I wrapped them I had got all that packaging material at the hobby store my son patrons (and volunteers for free). They had just recieved a shipment that day and that was WAY too GREAT of paper to throw out! So, I'm sure it was really exciting unwrapping it all! :-) I'm so serious that it was so much fun looking for all those items. Some of them I already had and some of them I got real dirt cheap. I feel weird in that I was the first one sending it off. I thought there would be more...BUT, we still have a couple weeks. Thanks for posting a photo. Have fun deciding where to put it all.

Love, Jules

• akup_a
    14 years ago

nothing to feel weird about desertrat. It's the excitement I need to get in gear & get mine done.
    Thanks tennesseetrash for showing your Garyloo stash!
    Vickie

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

WOW Tenderlee, you really got some super Gardyloo!
    Way to go, Juls!

Oh what fun this all is. Kirk n Carol, thank you SOOOO
    MUCH for doing this.
    We're facing 110 temps so I am really looking forward to 'forgetting' that in the excitement of my box coming soon. AND in sending mine off.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Kirk & Carol... we need you to start the "Official Junk Jam PICTURE Post" ... tennessee has great pics on this thread! Pretty please!!! Whoa, I must get "busier!" As they say, so true, "time flies when you're havin' fun!" Jeanne S.

• toomuchglass
    14 years ago

This is just awesome ( as always ) -- Junkers are generous peeps !