Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katladie

Some of My Jewelry

katladie
17 years ago

Here are just a few of the different angel pins I make.

{{gwi:127391}}

{{gwi:127392}}

{{gwi:127393}}

{{gwi:127394}}

{{gwi:127395}}

{{gwi:127396}}

Comments (19)

• barefootin
    17 years ago

Those are beautiful! WOW! You do nice work. Do you sell them too? Do you buy all the pieces then put them together?..I am so full of questions...LOL

They are really very nice!

Sherrie

• katladie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Sherrie, I do a few craft shows, when my real job lets me, but I work every Saturday and that is when most shows are.

All the pieces are individual, I order from a wholesaler. I pick the pieces out of the catalog and hope they look good together when I get them. LOL

Sharon

• Crafty_Canuck
    17 years ago

Hello Friends;

Sharon~ The first and third angels are my favorite, you have a real talent! *Kudos*

Della :)

• use2bcapecodr
    17 years ago

I love them!

~Sandy~

• Purplemoon
    17 years ago

Those pins are absolutely GORGEOUS. I bought a "police angel" on eBay several years ago, wondering now if this was something you might have done?

Karen

• momsgirl2
    17 years ago

wow
    what an imagination and that is called talent! you done good .thanks for sharing

• wichitarick
    17 years ago

hi
    those are cool , wished I would have seen that school pin
    for teacher appreciation week when I was looking for pins etc for d.d.,s teachers. nice work what would a pin like that sell for ?
    and actually I found some real trash to treasure that time in the thrift store but homeade is always more my style .
    very nice Rick

• nonacook
    17 years ago

We have a beautiful angel that Katladie sent to watch over us! Thanks again, Sharon! We love it! And we do need 'Looking after'! DH has surgery again tomorrow, June 12. Send prayers please!

• katladie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Nona, prayers already sent, please let us know asap about the surgery.

Karen, I did not do the police angel on EBay, in fact I only recently tried them there. Only 1 bid out of six pins, go figure. I would love to know what you paid for it, email me if you wanna tell.

Rick, I do not like to quote prices to forum friends, I don't want people to think that I posted just to get business. I just like to show off once in awhile. LOL Glad you found some neat stuff for the gifts.

Sharon

• isaiah4031
    16 years ago

My husband and I also make angel pins and have come across a delimna. Trying to find a fork for the angel pins that goes along with the poem "The Fork." Any suggestions on where to look for forks?

Thank you and have a great day.

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

PURDY !!!!!!!!!!! I love them !!!

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

beautiful!!!!

• Purplemoon
    16 years ago

Glad someone bumped this back up, your pins are so wonderful. Tho I wish I'd asked about the 4th one at the time, to see if you'd sell it. Doubt you still have it now.
    But I'd love to see what you have now! One of those would make a perfect Xmas gift for an older friend of mine.
    I never answered you on the police one I bought off eBay, but it was around 5 or more years ago so not sure I remember exact price. I'm thinking it was around $10-$12 dollars tho. I know it wasn't more than that, and I later bought a fireman one to gift a friend. Your's are soooo much prettier tho.

hugs, Karen

• luna_llena_feliz
    16 years ago

Karen, that 4th one is my favorite too! They are all gorgeous though.

• nonacook
    16 years ago

I still have the one she sent us!!!
    It is now just watching over me, since Bill died last April.
    They are really nice, aren't they? Glad to see them once more.

• sunnyfl
    16 years ago

I see this is an old topic, but wanted to share a site for the angels parts. I think it's wholesale, but at least it gives you an idea of parts needed. You can also but the individual parts. The link is just the design gallery. Enjoy.

http://www.hhhenterprises.com/design_gallery.php?action=search&design_category=Angel%20Design

• leveta
    15 years ago

Oh how wonderful they are...You do a supurb(sp) job...

• andrewmoquin09
    15 years ago

How beautiful they are! I'd really love giving that to my wife on our wedding anniversary. She likes jewelry and angel sculptures. You turned it into one. I'll tell her to check this out. Glad to see your posts. Just for ideas...

Here is a link that might be useful: engagement rings

• andrewmoquin09
    14 years ago

i bought one of those angel pins and gave it to my mother as a birth day present. She really loves it and she added it to her collection.

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving."

Here is a link that might be useful: celtic rings

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH