Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello! So glad to have found this forum!

Posted by Zgoddess Pennsylvania (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 23:00

Hello! I am new to this forum, but am overjoyed at finding it! Last summer I made a bottle tree, and have just gotten into making totems. I stumbled across this forum on Pinterest, and am so glad to have found others that share my interest in recycled projects. I would like to post some pictures of my work, but am not sure how to do it here. I looked for instructions, but was unable to locate any. Anywho - glad to be here and looking forward to sharing my work!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello! So glad to have found this forum!

I am glad that you found us!
There is a great bunch of people here!
You found the conversations side right away-
that's great....It is not used as much as the
discussions side but when we have the junk train
everyone loves it.
Welcome!!!!!!

o

Welcome ZGoddess! We're very happy to have you here! We would LOVE to see pictures of your projects. A good number of us use photobucket to post our pictures. If you create an account and upload your photos to that site, then you can just click on the "http" tab under each picture and it will copy the link for you. Then you can paste it directly into your post.

Hope that makes sense! I look forward to seeing your work!

o

Glad to have new members & even better if they come with pics of GJ to show us. Welcome aboard! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here