Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

JT in the Country

kirkus
14 years ago

JT is enjoying her time with us here in the country in the Pacific Northwest. Our family went for our evening walk around the lake we live on. JT wanted to come! After a few minutes of walking, she asked if she could ride in the stroller with our son. He enjoyed having a companion with him in the stroller.

{{gwi:127490}}

We walked to our dock where JT just wanted to sit and enjoy nature. She did take time out for a photo opportunity with the kids!

JT is asleep now with our daughter... totally exhausted but refreshed. :o) More pictures coming soon! Bear Hugs! Kirk

{{gwi:127491}}

{{gwi:127492}}

{{gwi:127493}}

Comments (17)

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Great pics, Love the lake!! The kids are growing up so fast! JT looks like she's enjoying her good friends up there in Wash. Jan

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

The lake is beautiful, JT obviously is having herself a good time. And that last photo is just priceless!

hugs, Karen

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Oh Kirk and Carol, beautiful scenery. Sounds like a wonderful place to hang your hat. Glad JT is having a good time.

Kat

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

So it looks like J.T. has worked her way into the hearts of your family (again). After so much adventurous travel it was time for some self reflection for little J.T. Nothing better than peace and quiet with the Bear Fam.

• leveta
    14 years ago

How beautiful is that scenery and your little ones(that includes JT)...LOL You know I think JT and Ben favor in that last pic...lol

• kirkus
    Original Author
    14 years ago

It's in the 90's here today so JT has asked to stay in our air-conditioned house all day. Her wishes are our commands! LOL!!! She is SOOOOO spoiled! Oh, by the way, she met some of my bears today, and she is so enamored by one bear in particular and his Cowboy charms! I'll post a picture of them together later along with the junk treasures I am keeping. :o) JT will be off to Oklahoma on Monday because she loves "daisies"!!!! :o) Bear Hugs! Kirk, who has to go get JT an iced tea...oh, with lemon and a touch of Sweet n Low!

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Ahhh, JT looks so very refresed and relaxed! What a wonderful, wonderful place to share with you and your family, Kirk! Just beautiful! Luv the lake pic of the kids & JT...yeah, I agree with leveta...some "likeness" with Ben's smile! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Wow Kirk....looks like JT is sure enjoying the relaxing NW. Can John and I come for a visit....he would just LOVE the lake! Great pics of Olivia and Ben too!

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Someday, when BenBear is a teenager and brings a girl home to meet you guys, you can whip out these photos and do the "remember when". LOL. Won't he just love hearing how they were on the web, and all of us saying he resembles this little pink creature! (well, he DOES!)

Ahhh, the stuff of memories. Its also called Getting Even with your Teenager. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• kirkus
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Well, JT met the man (or should I say BEAR) of her dreams. While visiting us, she wanted to meet a real cowboy from Out West! We didn't think she actually would fall in love with the cowboy, but she did! Here she is with Cowboy Bob (who is actually a special bear given to our son by Sandy on the forum! Bob belonged to her late brother. Ben loves him Sandy!) Anyway, it turns out Cowboy Bob is a sheriff, and he was smitten with JT too. He actually took JT for a ride in his police cruiser, and let her drive! BIG MISTAKE! She doesn't know how to drive and gave Cowboy Bob quite the scare! LOL

{{gwi:127494}}

{{gwi:127495}}

It was sad to see the two lovebirds say goodbye...made me kind of cry. JT is exhausted though from her trip out west. She said good-night and is snoring like you wouldn't believe! JT has a big trip ahead of her to Oklahoma visiting a nice lady who likes daisies! Here she is right before bedtime. Our daughter loaned JT some of her doll clothes! Perfect fit!

{{gwi:127496}}

Well, it's hard to say good-bye to JT as our family is so attached to the little critter. Here are our trausres! A fall wreath, 2 prisms, 2 wood spools, 4 hinges, 2 cabinet door handles, 2 cement ball halves, a metal feather, 3 ceramic tiles, some sedum seeds, and a bamboo tube. FUN ideas ahead!!! Thank you everyone for the GREAT treasures! I'll be packing up the box tomorrow with JT and more treasures!

{{gwi:127497}}

This has been so much FUN! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

You made out like a bandit Kirk!! And it looks like JT had a really good time at your house too! Glad to see that she's heading to Daisydal's house!

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

How cute that J.T. did so well with the kids and the Cowboy Bear. You got some fun treasures. You know Kirkus you never can have too many "cement ball halves" (huh????) LOLOLOLOLOLO Please give us a clue on what you are going to make with those. I'll run right out to the store and ask the manager to order some.

I dont know where I am on the list but it will be my luck that J.T. wont get here until time for her to shead. So if she leaves my house without some hair you'll know it wasn't that my yorkie and poodle got a-hold of her and played tug-of-war. Remember Junk Thangs shead. Right, OK?

Can we get a clue as to where we are on the master list? I will make sure that J.T. will not leave here alone in the box. There are hampsters and gerbils on Freecycle all the time. It should be fine unless the package gets lost. I'll close up the box and stab some air holes with an ice pick.

Come on down to TX J.T.!!!!!!

• kirkus
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Susie, You are a hoot! :o) The cement half balls? Tops for mushrooms for a planter!!!! They're perfect! My wife Carol asked the same question. When I said "mushrooms", her mind started working as to what we could use for the stems! :o) Thinking beyond the box! Hope JT comes soon for you! I wonder how many more people are on the list! The journal is a blast to read! We should send it back around when everyone has gotten the Junk Train. Bear Hugs! Kirk

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

It looks like JT is having a much better time in the warm weather there in Washington instead of getting lost in all that snow you had! I almost didn't recognize her with her new outfits! Pretty soon her luggage will take up half the box. he-he Thanks for sharing!

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

It's so good to see JT back in action again! She really does look like she's smitten with your bear, Kirk. She looks sweet in that cute little dress ... and also being with the kids at the lake. Great pics! ~tenderlee

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Those pictures of JT with her new love are a total hoot.
    She is positively swooning in that first photo with Cowboy Bob. I've never seen such a dreamy expression on her face!
    And that's real nice of CB to let HER drive his patrol car!!!

hugs, Karen

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

What about using those halfed concrete ball thingys as eyeballs on a tree? It would be fun to walk through the woods and have a tree starring at you. They could stick on with GESilliconeII. : )