Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Junk Trained Pulled into West Allis Station!

luna_llena_feliz
12 years ago

Just a note to let everyone know that the Junk Train pulled into town. I will have to post pictures tomorrow ... oops ... I am mean later today!

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Thanks for posting ...just like the olden days when we had "Western Union" deliveries! Hope the cargo arrived in good condition & that you can find some 'loot' for your garden projects! Campbell likes to cool off...so watch out for your bird waterers & such! Jeanne S.

• nmgirl
    12 years ago

Thanks for letting us know where our tomato soup colored friend is hanging out!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Woohoo!

• luna_llena_feliz
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne you put/left some awesome stuff in there! I feel so privileged to have original Jeanne bird pictures. I was going to take the stuff outside and get pictures of it but it is so blazing hot here I thought better of it. I'll have to find a spot big enough to get as much in as possible. Campbell took me rummaging on Sunday. I have to find the cord to download pictures off my phone to share. He found some great stuff for me!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, I was hoping you'd find some 'goodies' that you like in the freight box! Heat wave here, too...it is awful! Hope it can't last much longer. Lookin' forward to rummaging pics! Jeanne S.

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

He is certainly making his rounds. Glad to hear he is still on the move. He is a handfull....but o-so much fun!

• luna_llena_feliz
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I feel so bad. I haven't been able to find my cord for my cell phone to download pictures of Campbell and it's been so dang hot here that I haven't been outside. I plan to take my camera with me today so I'll get some pictures.

• nmgirl
    12 years ago

Campbell should be heading home within the next day or so. JT is very anxious to see him again and hear about his travels!

• luna_llena_feliz
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It was so hot here this weekend that I only got this one picture. Campbell came along with us to the Habitat for Humanity Restore. Here he is giving his stamp of approval for the sink that I bought for a potting bench I want to make. It was priced at $25 but all sinks were 50% off. Got it for $12.50. The wood pieces were samples of wood finishes and I thought they'd make great legs for some project. And books were only a penny! I managed to get a collection of hardcover Lawrence Sanders novels.

{{gwi:127551}}

I'll have my husband ship Campbell out tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks for the wonderful stuff and letting me get in on the Junk Train circuit!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh boy, Campbell is jut looking so innocent sitting in your pretty sink ... wonderful finds at the H4H Restore! Love that sink & those wood goodies would be great on birdhouses! And penny books...WOW! TFS Campbell! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Woohoo...commented on the other side! LOVE the sink!! Lucky you!

• nmgirl
    12 years ago

Is he rolling?

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone