Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leveta

My SJJ secret friend...

leveta
14 years ago

Please let me know if you got yours and if it was intact. If not i'll send you another SJJ gift...

Leveta...

Comments (17)

• big_deck
    14 years ago

Is this anything like, Marlene, did you get the lingerie?

• kirkus
    14 years ago

Leveta, I sent your Gardyloo person an e-mail. Will let you know when I hear back. :o) Don't worry... I know people are busy and vacationing this summer. :o) Bear Hugs and Gardyloo! Kirk

• leveta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Kirkus I was just a little worried.

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

I might be going to make someone MAD here...

But this remark about

the lingerie ~ is "OUT OF LINE"
    so this
    BigDeck ~ sorry but I am asking you to keep it clean!!!!!

we have children & Grandchildren reading these

pages... it is not for ADULTS ONLY !!!

THANK YOU !!!

Let's just try to "KEEP IT CLEAN ! ! !"

Thanks again !
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

*** IF I TICK SOMEONE OFF ~ sorry
    I just
    feel I have just as much RIGHT to type

"STOP & CLEAN IT UP" THANKS !

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

I agree with Susie and I think we went thru this with bigdeck not long ago. I don't come to this forum to read this stuff. Please try to keep it cleaner and get your mind out of the gutter for once. I guess maybe all of us "don't" enjoy your humor.

Donna in Florida

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

Brian- HAVE YOU BEEN INTO THE TURTLE SOUP AGAIN? LOL All of our "langerie" is flannel. Victoria dont have no secrets on us buddy. LOLOLOLOL Now if the Garden Junk Jamboree Gardyloo Exchange was about tradin' P.J.'s you would be in the clear. In fact I do have some thermal jummies that have a dwarf with a blinking red nose on the shirt. Wondering when that battery is going to run out. Everytime I turn over that nose lights up. If I get up in the middle of the night to get some water, I just hop all the way to the sink and that red nose lights the way!!! I also figure that it will keep burglers from bumping into me in the dark. Hubs has to sleep with a blind-fold on! That is something about myself that I have never revealed to anyone except, my neighbors!!!!! If they see blinking red lights through my mini blinds at night, they know it's just "the crazy garden lady" hoppin' around in there.

Big Brian you better watch your humor about Sister Marlene or "Mrs. NO" will ground you from computer surfin'. LOLOLOL

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Susie, you nut. I can just see you hopping around in thermal pjs that have a red nosed dwarf. LOL...what a sight. Is his name Rudolf by chance?

And with my weird sense of humor, I found Big D's tongue-in-cheek comment funny. Certainly not worthy of censorship.
    Sorry Ladies, we all take things different at times I guess.
    The younger generation wouldn't even blink at that, considering what they are bombarded with these days that really is terrible.

hugs, Karen

• coloredthumb
    14 years ago

The image of a red light flashing on and off in the neighbors bedroom window and someone wearing dwarf with lighted nose jammies hoping about is stuck in my head. I'm gonna be giggling over that all day off and on. I know I'll be getting the looks again in the grocery and craft stores. Random unexplainable giggling and talking to myself (tiny bluetooth covered by hair)is often an ordinary occurrence with me. Thanks susiewantsroses I really need the laughter.

When did lingerie become a bad word? I don't understand what is so "OUT OF LINE" about the remark. When I asked her my granddaughter doesn't either! She is 9 and knows and understands almost everything (according to her Mother).I don't understand the humor either.......Someone clue me in by e-mail?????PLEASE :)Here I thought I was sophisticated!
    If it is a right we have to complain about what bothers us in other ppl's posts I have issue with anyone telling others what should or should not be posted (sitting in judgment) by interpretation of what is acceptable to their personal moralities.

Freedom of Speech is Constitutional Right. Anyone wanting censorship as an adult should be able to practice it for themselves and those under their guardianship. My grandkids are closely monitored and censored on their computer usage and the website they are allowed to peruse. My DS and DIL are quite strict. They have a list of television shows the kids can't watch (which I have been given when they are here) as well as the parental control and lockouts of their computers.

CT

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

*** I am NOT going to say that I sorry .

I have * N O T * changed my mind.

Ms SusieRose & Karen ~ you and I have been friends & Are Friends... I was not meaning to
    insult anyone....
    But... I AM GOING TO STAND MY GROUND !
    ALL I said was
    "CLEAN IT UP"

+++++++ For those of you who don't know...
    there has been previous
    "TALK" that had to be cleaned up.

* * *& "YES" there are young people who are

offended at tongue-in-cheek and I am an old woman
    and I don't want to hear another woman's husband talking about these things on a web that
    is made for GARDEN JUNK talk.
    Just be cause the WORLD TALKS BADLY.... does NOT
    mean that we have to accept it...

I won't compromise!

I don't appreciate off colored remarks by any man!

so now
    we could ~ all ~ joke about it...

we could SWEEP it under the table....
    but...

I will NOT read any more post by this person !

Just My OPINION !

Thanks !
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

*** Proud to be a Mother & Grandmother &
    I suppose you might just call me

************* A PRUDE ! ! !*************************

but I won't take back my expression of how I feel.... & I won't say that it is ok with me .

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

OK....
    I get the picture here....

I never ever said the word "CENSORSHIP"

so Garden Junkers who are saying that I said this

this is wrong...

and you know what...

perhaps I mis understood....

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA too....
    and
    I THOUGHT I could type my words....

but

I see more clearly now.

THANKS !

God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

****** I see True COLORS come out in people !

A M A Z I N G ~ Just ~ A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! ! !

+ + + I Do apologize to LEVETA ~ she does NOT
    Deserve this ! Please forgive me Sweet Leveta you
    did nothing wrong.. merely asking a question !
    God Bless You Leveta! Thanks for being who you are !
    Your GJer buddy SusieSunshine !

• coloredthumb
    14 years ago

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA too....
    and
    I THOUGHT I could type my words....
    It is. You did and so did others.
    We each have the right to say here on the off topic conversations of Garden Junk what we want, until I-village deems it unacceptable.
    No one asked for any apologies.
    No one demanded a change of mind about anything.
    We each have the right to an opinion.
    What constitutes "off color remarks" is an opinion and thereby demanding "keep it clean" is a form of censorship according to an opinion.
    What the world does is not the same as what happens in a home. There are things I see happening and things I hear in the world everyday I will not tolerate in my home (my personal world). As I reared my children I set the example of what was acceptable behavior, word and deed. They learned the difference of what should be said or done in the world and at home without much trouble. They do not condone unacceptable behavior in their own personal world but they do not try to make the world believe or behave how they believe. The standards they hold for themselves and anyone close in their lives guide them to be accountable to themselves and their Deity of choice.
    Just as this statement I will NOT read any more post by this person ! shows great self control. It is a practice most should abide by. Choose what they will accept and ignore the unacceptable. Eventually that which is ignored usually goes away or is forgotten. Ignoring behavior that is personally unacceptable will probably gain much more in the way of peace and happyness than trying to force others to conform or sniping at anyone whose opinion is different.
    I wouldn't call you a PRUDE, how rude! I firmly believe you have high moral standards for yourself, family and friends. Forcing others not in your personal world to conform to those standards is going to cause much controversy. Unfortunately accepting the controversy is part and parcel of the attempt to force compliance.

CT

Leveta I also apologize for the highjack of your topic. Some times something just has to be aired.

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

SusieSunshine- I totally understand that you are a loyal friend and you took up for Marlene. That is what we love about you. BigDeck (who is quite married to "Mrs. NO") made a *suggestive* comment to our Marlene (who is also married). Since Marlene has not checked this post she could not say "Hey buddy, I'm married and you are embarrassing me and my DH with that remark". So you defended her honor. Friends like that are rare. Marlene will probably be touched by your forthright stance!!!

So as a family of fellow Junkers, where do we go from here? "We can get through this"! Foul ball BigDeck. Now let's just go forward and let Marlene either giggle about it or Mail Brian a cow pattie with a boot in it. DONE! "Iron Sharpens Iron". We will make it through this scrape and many more to come. That's what families do.

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

Ok by me Ms SusieRose ~ You know I adore you...
    and as for MsLeveta I think she is Just quite the
    Lady ! & Ms Karen and I have been through quite a lot
    and still considered Friends Forever I certainly hope...

I am still standing on the part that I was terribly
    upset at the things that were posted here before..
    and the GARDEN WEB people saw the light and REMOVED
    the POST of the person in charge of making the post.

~ So let's get this straight :
    Big Deck is entitled to say what he wants !
    The Garden Web removed his previous Bad Taste Posts !

I spoke ~
    I said what I thought
    and
    The PEOPLE speak and say what they think !

~ ~ ~ Y E A = AMERICA ! ! ! !

So perhaps my anger at this * Post to
    Ms Leveta & including Ms Marlene.... just carried over.

Really... I don't need any "TROUBLE"
    in my life..

But I will say this to a person who E mailed me
    a hateful "E"
    saying:
    why don't you also just get over it...

Thanks person for being such a honest person !

*** and I suppose that you think I am
    shocked...
    at your words... I guess I already know that
    the world does NOT revolve around me...susiesunshine +++ Do you feel better now that
    you wrote your"E" to me ~ after all it is AMERICA!
    now you can rest easy !

I don't care if you "CARE" for me.

I can live my life fine without people like "YOU"
    infact I try real *REAL* HARD

~~~ NOT ~~~ to have people like "YOU" in my life. *****the person
    who "E" mailed me YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !

**** NOT YOU LEVETA ~ another PERSON

Enough said on my part.

Continue on with life...
    God Allows us the * C H O I C E * to CHOOSE ! ! !

Thank you for Listening
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

*** Yes CT ~ I heard you ~

• leveta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ladies I don't know what to say except I'm soooo sorry this has happened...

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

Dear Sweet Precious Ms Leveta:

I sent you a private "E" mail expressing my
    sincere apologies !

Hopefully you got the private "E" mail and I do
    hope you
    can understand....

1st of all ~ You Ms Leveta had NOTHING to do with
    anything wrong at all !

*** Everything is OK MsLeveta !

Thank you for being such a wonderful Lady !!!

We love & RESPECT you GRRRRRRREATLY !!!!!

God Bless!
    SusieSunshine

*** Again I apologize to you Ms Leveta for any problems
    upsetting you !

Now.... back to those Wonderful CREATIVE IDEAS You
    have Ms Leveta ! ! ! ~ You ROCK ~ YEA GARDEN JUNK !!!

• cindee11461
    14 years ago

I guess I missed what happened and so I don't understand what is being said here? Can someone email me with details? Thanks(-:
    Hows Mr/Miss Bug doing Leveta?(-:

• leveta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got lots of OH THAT IS SOOO CUTE....He likes the fussing over him i'm afreaid....lol Where did you get the big glass gems???

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure