Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Update on the stray dog

toomuchglass
14 years ago

Chris has had him for 2 days now . No one came looking for him. His girlfriend is a groomer , so she took him to work and gave him a well needed "make-over" . He looks and feels so much better. Chris is going out and buying a big bag of dogfood for his new "baby" ~~ LOL

Talk about Karma ...

I'm so happy for the dog !!

Comments (17)

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Maybe the old owner won't even recognize him!! Hehehe!

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Maybe not ! LOL I forgot to add the pic of him - this is before his beauty make over ..haven't got an after one yet.
    I wonder what kind of dog he is ?

{{gwi:127596}}

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

He looks like a .....member of the family to me. LOL

• chelcass
    14 years ago

Looks like a sheppard mixed. Looks like he has a beautiful face. Does he have a name yet?

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    14 years ago

No name yet. My friend told me my son should name him "Karma" .... LOL

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

He looks like a beautiful dog in the making, do put a pic on of him cleaned up!! I'll bet he is going to be a changed dog soon, lots of tail wagging!! Jan

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Here's the after pic .... all cleaned up and ready to love !

{{gwi:127597}}

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

BEAUTIFUL dog! Husky/Shepherd mix. I'm so happy he found your family and didn't end up in pound!

hugs, Karen

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Is he a beauty! I'd say he looks like a Husky mix but then he really reminds me of a Shiba Inu - one of my favorite breeds. I've never owned one but I'd love to one day. They aren't big ... about the size of a beagle ... and are very sweet. There is one color that looks just like a fox. Below is a link to a picture of one that looks a lot like Karma.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shiba Inu - Canine Coalition

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

He's beautiful!! Got an idea he'll soon be sleeping at the foot of the bed or on the bed!! A great pal for a young man!!Looks like he knows where he wants to live. Guess your son will have to tie a couple of socks together for a toy!! Safer than those chew toys that might have lead or something else in them. GF had to take dog to vet after she bought a chewy rawhide toy last fall in Wis.- he was really sick!! Jan

• ttennis
    14 years ago

He's beautiful..He looks so happy after his bath..He's probably so happy with his new home.. Tiffani :)

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

H O W ~ Much is that Doggie in the Window.....
    The One with the
    W A G G ALIE T AAAAAAIIIIILLLLL ! ? ! ? !

He L@@ks.... B E A U T I F U L ~~~
    the
    Bath & Brushing.... & THE LOV'N is doing

that little doggie GOOOOOOOD !!!!

I can see he probably does certainly

have a waggalie Tail.... Now do to the

GOOD CARE & LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS ! Your Son & YOU
    and
    GOD BLESS the Doggie with the NEW HOME !!!!!!

It is Meant to BE !

God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

**** God Is Good ~ A L L ~ the Time !!!!!

A L L ~ the Time ~ GOD IS GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Garden Junkers &
    Garden Junkers.... are FAMILY PEOPLE & ANIMAL LOVERS!!!

• leveta
    14 years ago

I love the smile on his face...

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

He KNOWS he's lookin' good, doesn't he?? Great pic!

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got to meet him today .....what a mellow old sweetheart. He's got to be about 6 ,and has a bad hip. We found out what he is --- a " Japanese Shiba Inu " . Yep - we never heard of it either. In the next week , he's going to the vet, get a good check up and get meds for his hip . We couldn't ask for a happier ending. :)

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Gosh, I'm good! lol! I guessed his breed right. Probably because I'm such a big fan of the Shiba Inus. They are such sweeties. He really does look so much happier in that "after" picture. Life with your son and his girfriend sure does agree with him! And I think Karma is an awesome name for him.

• cindee11461
    14 years ago

Oh what a wonderful new friend! I am happy he has a new home and will be well loved. He looks like a Husky cross to me too. My daughter has a Husky and they are very loveable dogs(-: