Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
a_girl_named_max

Campbell's visit to Minnesota

a.girl.named.max
12 years ago

We REALLY enjoyed Campbell's visit. The grandkids fell in love with him and they hope he can visit again next year. Campbell brought lots of bling with him so we plan on making some garden sparklers. He also brought some jibbitz. (He had to explain to me what jibbitz are.) They look good on the pink garden crocs that I got at Goodwill for $3.

The gnomes said he was very helpful in the fairy garden and even managed to stay clean! He loved riding around on the tractor seat garden thingy that I just got from Craigs List. We had a good laugh while watching my 62 year old DBF roll down the driveway on the tractor seat garden thingy yelling WHEEE! For the most part Campbell was pretty well behaved but I think the DBF might have been a bad influence. The last day the were both a handful.

Campbell left here Wednesday morning and is on his way to an adjacent state.

Campell meets the cast iron bunny who guards our front door.

{{gwi:127605}}

Admiring the jibbitz on my pink Goodwill garden crocs

{{gwi:127606}}

Campbell managed to stay clean while helping the gnomes in the fairy garden!

{{gwi:127607}}

Campbell liked being pulled around the yard in the little wagon. He was surprised at how much "junque" I have and said I should really post more pictures. This is a picture of a bird bath I made out of candle stick holders and a platter.

{{gwi:127608}}

Picture of a cut glass crystal birdbath totem. Made from cut glass lamps bought at GW for $1.49 each.

{{gwi:127609}}

We all had blast riding around on the tractor seat garden thingy I found on Craigs List

{{gwi:127610}}

And how do you suppose Campbell got into that bird cage in the tree? Hmmm.

{{gwi:127611}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting