Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers, please.

Posted by nonacook 8bFL (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 21, 12 at 20:19

Will you please keep the Hahn family in your prayers this week.
My sister-in-law (DHs brothers wife)in Arkansas is not expected to live beyond this weekend (cancer).

My brother-in-law (DHs brother)here at home fell yesterday and broke his left shoulder and his right wrist. Had surgery this morning (21st). His wife had hernia surgery 3 weeks ago and has been caretaker for HER sister who has parkinsons. That is 3 in the same household with something wrong.
Would appreciate the prayers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers, please.

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 5:59

They are in my prayers - it seems it has been a bad week for alot of people I know.

o

They will be in my prayers, so many hurting. Friend's granddaughter died from stroke she was 13. So a bad headache & "cold" or "funny feeling" arm or leg get person to ER for MRI. I feel for your relative with the shoulder injury especially as they are so uncomfortable. Hope it ends up being not as bad as it looked for his injuries, do they have a friend or neighbor to help out for a couple of weeks? Hope your sis-in-law goes on without much pain. Out here they are much better about that then used to be. Brother will need support for some time. I think it's harder on men as most don't cook & they often don't eat or eat everything out at cafes,which often don't serve healthy food. You really have your plate full, take care of yourself through all this too! Jan

o

So sorry for all of the accidents and sicknesses in your family. Will be keeping them in my prayers for sure.

o

Betty died on July 23, and the memorial service
will be in her hometown, Pensacola Fl.

Sidney is home and doing well. He says hardly any pain.
Thanks for the prayers.

o
RE: Prayers,

Sorry to hear Betty died but blessing when you are in so much pain I think. Glad to hear Sidney is doing well & hardly any pain, that is really good news for that family. Will keep all of you in my prayers. Jan

o

Keeping you all in prayer here too..

blessings,
~digger

o

The memorial service was today (27th) in Pensacola.
At the church she grew up in and the one her
Mother always belonged to. It was nice, with the
church providing food afterwards.

Sidney was able to be there to support his
brother, but did not stay for lunch.
Thanks for all the prayers.

o

I know this has been a rough time for your family. Glad Sidney was able to be at the service.

God Bless.

o

Prayers added, Anna...may this family find some peace & comfort ... also am glad Sidney was able to attend. Hugs, Jeanne s.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here