Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

grand-daughters' photo I wanted to share

Purplemoon
14 years ago

I can't resist showing off this photo of my two littlest grand-daughters. Madison (7) and MacKenzie (5).

They were at a petting zoo while vacationing in OR, and got to hold and play with a 5 week old Leopard cub. He's totally adorable. What tickles me is that right now, his eyes are as blue as theirs. LOL.

I love this photo and just wanted to share it. Today is MacKenzie's 5th birthday too.

{{gwi:127730}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (21)

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

What a great photo! You have a couple of little darlin's there!

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

All those beautiful blue eyes!! Cute GK's!! Happy Birthday Mackenzie!! Lucky kids getting to hold that precious little cub!! Great xmas card pic!! Jan

• leveta
    14 years ago

What a sweet pic... Beautiful little girls...

• ncshabbybeach
    14 years ago

Karen your grand daughters are beautiful!!! I love their blue eyes and I got chills when I realized the leopard had the same blue eyes. Brown eyes are dominant in our family though we have a few, My Grand Daughter has Blue eyes and My Sister and Daddy, one in each generation. Those girls of your are going to be heart breakers!!!!Bet they get that from you!!!!!
    Hugggs
    Carrie

• nonacook
    14 years ago

Great photo!
    Bet they loved holding the 'cat'!

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

Ohhhhh ..... those beautiful eyes! They are so pretty, Karen! I wanted a granddaughter so badly, but DD says the two boys is all I get! Son says no kids ever. But we never know, eh? LOL Hugs to you and those two sweetiepies! ~tenderlee

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

So-o-o-o-o beautiful. You are blessed without measure!!!!

I had the great fortune to raise my grandbabylove on and off for 8 years. I was able to create an intire glorious childhood for her that I never had. She became my full time job, my hobby, my passion, .... almost my whole heart. It has been almost 2 years since I have seen her. Which seems like 2 eternities.

I saw a Grandmum yesterday being crabby to her little grand daughter. I would have loved to have picked that 4 yr old up and held her. In our current society, people do not really even want you to speak to their children. If you have the priviledge to have a babylove in your home or inner circle, you are blessed. "Such as these are of the Kingdom of Heaven."

• akup_a
    14 years ago

Beautiful sunshine girls! Makes you want to squeeze them tight!
    Vickie

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Heart breakers they are!!!!! Beautiful!!!Grandkids are the best!! I have 2Gds and one on the way.And 1 Gs. I have 3 Daughters.Each one is speacial in their own way.
    How could anyone be crabby to a Gc. Joan

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you SO much for the wonderful words on my little grand-daughters. They have a big sister, Meagan, who is 20.
    I call them my M&Ms. LOL.
    {{gwi:127731}}

I'm blessed to have 8 grandkids in all. My oldest son Michael, has a boy (23) and a girl (19) in college. My youngest son, Jason, has two little boys (6 and 11) and a stepdaughter (15). Tho none of us consider her "step", she's totally ours, we love her so much and she came in our family at age 2.

I'm very proud of my family, and feel lucky beyond words.
    LOL,Carrie, I may have broken a few hearts in my younger days but sure couldn't hold a candle to these girls. I didn't even get the blue eyes, darn it. Mine are a weird green. My Dad apparently gave his eyes to most of my kids 'n grandkids. LOL

hugs, Karen

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

* B * E * A * U * T * I * F * U * L ~ ~ ~ ~

~ * B L E S S I N G S ! ! ! ! G A L O R E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful Pics and
    Stories...

YOU ARE indeed very BLESSED ! ! ! !

& They are Each o n e ~ V E R R R R R R R R Y

* B L E S S E D * to have (((((( YOU ~ MsKaren))))))))

You are
    such a BLESSING TO EVERYONE>>> You have sure
    impoved my world.. and helped me for the
    last several years... I don't know what I would
    have done with out you...

********* Your Talents & Creativity and Your
    SWEET KIND ~ LOVING ~ GIVING ~ SHARING ~
    CHEERFUL ~ SPIRIT Is a
    WONDERFUL
    Pick me up for any day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do... for your CHILDREN !
    & Grandchildren....
    and
    FOR all you do for ALL OF US GJers!!!!!!!

&
    Especially for all you mean to ME !
    GodBless !
    SusieSunshine

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Very lucky indeed. You have some beautiful GD's.

Kat

• kirkus
    14 years ago

Your little granddaughters Madison and MacKenzie are sweeties! I bet Olivia would love to come play with them and visit Aunt Karen! Of course, Olivia's family would have to come visit too! :o) Thanks for sharing! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

All gorgeous girls! And the leopard isn't bad either! lol! Seriously, all your GDs are so pretty. There is some of their grandma in them! I hope MackKnzie had a wonderful birthday too!

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

What beautiful granddaughters!! And the little leopard is adorable too! Such a blessing to have such dear ones in your life!

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

No wonder your "hint" is "Fly Me to the Moon" ... by ol' blue eyes, Frank! You've got these beautiful GD's with those gorgeous blue eyes! Does your Daddy sing, too? :-) Awesome pic of the girls with the little cub! You are very blessed, purplemoon...thank God for GChildren! Jeanne S.

• nanagrandma
    14 years ago

Mi Lunita Morada
    How beautiful your Garden of Grandchildren grow.
    Stunning each one of those beautiful blue eyed girls.

Con mucho carino,with lots of love

Nanagrandma

• big_deck
    14 years ago

Why do little kids have to grow up? Sigh . . . .

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    14 years ago

One more photo, I promise. I just got this one that is a close-up of MacKenzie and the baby leopard. The eyes just tickle me to no end. And her turning 5 yrs old while he's 5 wks old. I swear he almost looks like he's smiling too. They make a pretty cute pair, even if I am terribly prejudiced. LOL.
    {{gwi:127732}}

hugs, Karen

• use2bcapecodr
    14 years ago

What great pictures!!

You have a right to be proud...they don't come much cuter than that!! All your grandkids are good looking!!

~Sandy~

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

What a beautiful family you have. And the adorable little kitty would fit right in! Wonderful pictures.
    kathy

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County